All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, as long as he's not a boring pacifist. This Superman wont turn the other cheek. We should definitely get some controlled berserker rage.
Definitely want to see him get down and dirty. If the Earth he loves is threatened, all bets should be off to protect it.

Is there a chatroom in these boards? Would be cool to count down with equal minds in "real life" and "have" a beer.
Yeah is there?

Yeah, as long as he's not a boring pacifist. This Superman wont turn the other cheek. We should definitely get some controlled berserker rage.
I like pacifist Supes but that should be later in his career. For when he's starting out yeah we should see him with attitude.

if it´s not the trailer i hope it´s a scene with Zod talking in kryptonian:) it would make sense with all that "Radio signal" stuff in this viral marketing.

Ok this is getting ridiculous.

I went to sleep late to get up late so I would only have an hour before the trailer, but im up 6 hours early because I was dreaming about it:

In my dream Fisherman setting storm at sea... you see Cavill in the ocean putting both arms up in the air and in slo motion elevating out of the sea while the camera traverses round him like a shot from Planet Earth, water slowly flailing off him like waterfalls cascading off his body as the slo motion steadily comes to real time and the lens zooms out to see him shooting off into the sky... nearby fisherman is like WTF

Then I freakin' woke up and got 6 HOURS LEFT!! FML!

I like pacifist Supes but that should be later in his career. For when he's starting out yeah we should see him with attitude.

Yeah, ok. First reluctant, then super-active and finally a pacifist.

if it´s not the trailer i hope it´s a scene with Zod talking in kryptonian:) it would make sense with all that "Radio signal" stuff in this viral marketing.

I agree, it would be really great if it had a relation to the whole viral. Makes me think it's not "just" a trailer, but something more intentional and even more viral, hehe. Like Keppler-pictures of whatever they're tracking, the scout-ship, the Black Zero or where Krypton once was. Or a viral-video from Dr. Emil Hamilton explaining away. I may prefer something like that to "just" a trailer.

I agree, it would be really great if it had a relation to the whole viral. Makes me think it's not "just" a trailer, but something more intentional and even more viral, hehe. Like Keppler-pictures of whatever they're tracking, the scout-ship, the Black Zero or where Krypton once was. Or a viral-video from Dr. Emil Hamilton explaining away. I may prefer something like that to "just" a trailer.

That's what I've been thinking,it would be better than the trailer as we get that anyway,it would be extra interest

I think I'll take the trailer over anything else at the moment since it'll save the hassle of some fans having to have their first experience on watching the trailer via bootleg instead of doing it the right way; plus, more views added when it's fresh and new imho.

So you prefer if it is a pic instead of a the first full-lenght trailer?? WTF

So you prefer if it is a pic instead of a the first full-lenght trailer?? WTF

I almost do. Again, we'll get the trailer anyway, and yeah it would be great if it was friday or saturday to avoid the bootlegs.

I just think that great viral deserves a proper conclusion rather than just a trailer. Like a video from Dr Hamilton explaining the signals and its point of origin, hinting at Krypton or the BZ.

God i'm so excited and in such a good mood even my hectic crazy busy stressfully day at work can't get me down! :D

Everything that can possibly go wrong has done today, and i just keep laughing and singing to myself. I think everyone thinks i'm hysterical with stress or something :funny:

I almost do. Again, we'll get the trailer anyway, and yeah it would be great if it was friday or saturday to avoid the bootlegs.

I just think that great viral deserves a proper conclusion rather than just a trailer. Like a video from Dr Hamilton explaining the signals and its point of origin, hinting at Krypton or the BZ.

The first time I watch the trailer will be on the big screen,even if the trailer is released online today,there is nothing better than having the thrill and all that the cinema brings,I'm okay with teasers or viral stuff,clips or posters online,but I'm not ruining that experience that the dark theater packed with excited fans brings,we wont have the chance to see this trailer for the first time ever again,imo dont waste the magic moments!

cheesy post or what

The first time I watch the trailer will be on the big screen,even if the trailer is released online today,there is nothing better than having the thrill and all that the cinema brings,I'm okay with teasers or viral stuff,clips or posters online,but I'm not ruining that experience that the dark theater packed with excited fans brings,we wont have the chance to see this trailer for the first time ever again,imo dont waste the magic moments!

cheesy post or what

:up:

I'm looking forward to that too. I'm gonna be in an almost packed 600+ seated theater and (hopefully) witnessing the MOS-trailer shut everybody up in awe. Superman RETURNS indeed. It. Must. Own.

God i'm so excited and in such a good mood even my hectic crazy busy stressfully day at work can't get me down! :D

Everything that can possibly go wrong has done today, and i just keep laughing and singing to myself. I think everyone thinks i'm hysterical with stress or something :funny:

Are you sure none of those swine engineers has slipped you something in your tea?:eek:

Not cheesy at all... Just not doable for me. There is absolutely no chance i could resist seeing it the first second i can, especially knowing people will be in here straight away talking about it!

Ugh sucks that I have to work until 10pm tonight so won't see it until I get home at like 11!!

I'll sneak out at 5 and see what it is :D

:up:

I'm looking forward to that too. I'm gonna be in an almost packed 600+ seated theater and (hopefully) witnessing the MOS-trailer shut everybody up in awe. Superman RETURNS indeed. It. Must. Own.

:up:Both my thumbs are now erect:up:

Ugh sucks that I have to work until 10pm tonight so won't see it until I get home at like 11!!

I'll sneak out at 5 and see what it is :D

Find someone with a decent phone! Or get to a computer! Or something, for the love of god! :D

Not cheesy at all... Just not doable for me. There is absolutely no chance i could resist seeing it the first second i can, especially knowing people will be in here straight away talking about it!

Same here. Even if it was a bootleg.

4 hours and 24 minutes left!

Expect the worst, hope for the best...or something like that. :oldrazz: Im expecting small snippets (photo reveals, teasers, misc.footage...) or the continuation of the viral. Either way, Im cool with it. I am hoping for the trailer though, but not betting on it.
me too. And I REALLY wanna hear a sample of the new score.

Find someone with a decent phone! Or get to a computer! Or something, for the love of god! :D

Working it retail is not that easy :csad: I'll just go outside into the cold so I can get it on my phone! No signal inside lol

All i know is that this has better be what most of us are feeling come the conclusion of the countdown event:

x7ahP.gif

:hehe: Nah, it's just me.

The power of my love of Superman is stronger than any drug! :D

You've not taken lsd and meth at the same time before then I take it,you would wake up in about three days time with no hair or teeth wearing an Avengers t-shirt,and have no memory of who or what Superman is.

:fst:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"