All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im expecting the trailer or at least a teaser of the trailer. I HIGHLY doubt its going to be a photo.

I dont think anybody is expecting just a photo from that rather elaborate viral.

Right time to start work!!

Ill check bak later, have fun guys!

Ha. I'll be working in an ER all today too.

The stories we could tell. I bring the patients to the er. Anywho, maybe its the conn footage, who knows.

If it's the trailer, I'll probably be like this when watching it.

blackguygifstartrek.gif

LOL!:woot: I think I'll have a similar reaction while watching!

I wasn't expecting the trailer to be released online before the premiere of "The Hobbit" but the sooner the better!:yay:

I bet MoS is going to trend worldwide on Twitter when the trailer hits the web!

Just my opinion, but i think it should have wall to wall action and some of the score.

Yeah definitely want to hear a sample of the music. I'm most excited to get a good sense of the tone of the movie, I really want a sense of fun adventure storytelling. And to see the first clear view of the suit in motion. And to hear him speak clearly. And punch something. On second thought, I'm too excited for a countless number of things! 2 and a half hours left, bring it on!

I hope it is the trailer, I really feel it should come out on its own day not just with the Hobbit so it can take in some of the hype.

I really hope we get the trailer today, we know for a fact we are getting SOMETHING. lol

I hope it is the trailer, I really feel it should come out on its own day not just with the Hobbit so it can take in some of the hype.

Then it should come out thursday, no? If the Pacific Rim-trailer comes out tomorrow, then have the week should culminate with the MOS-trailer.

at this point......it would really feel like a letdown if the reveal was anything but the trailer.......lol

OMG! I had a crazy dream this morning. In my dream I woke up a few minutes before 1100 (the time the countdown ends here) and I turn on my computer to see the the symbols translated into numbers... 3, 2, 1... And It's shows a loading rectangular screen and I'm like "holy S*** is really is the trailer!".

So it begins smack in the middle of action. War on Krypton with Jor-El fighting guards and everyone is wearing The Suit in different colors. Mostly blue suit with a yellow cape (the inside was red). But then I notice they are talking rubbish and on purpose as to not give away plot or something. Then I realize it's a behind the scenes look at the making of the trailer and not the trailer it's self.

It was very medieval look with in a dark wood and rock castle where the battle was being fought... with practice swords. All at once I'm immersed into the filming and I'm actually there. I realize there are no cameras. And Kal-El is fighting next to his father. The conflict was real and so was the fighting but the weapons were not.

The battle ran all over the place and I was trying to keep up but I was too slow. I see other fans running along with me until we finally lose it. The other fans were all from here, Superherohype. My dream went even more left field after that but it had nothing to do with MOS so I'll stop there.

Crazy man... Crazy! lol

I tried not getting my hopes up but it didn't work. I fully expect a trailer.

And I expect well finally get a full few full body shots of Supes in action so me can see the costume in all its glory!

My bet is that it's going to be a teaser for the trailer since it seems like every studio is doing that.

Pretty darn excited. :wow:

sm_gif.gif

My bet is that it's going to be a teaser for the trailer since it seems like every studio is doing that.
By every studio do you mean just Paramount? Seeing as they're the only ones who have done that out of all the other studios who have released trailers for their upcoming films recently.

I'm ashamed to say I don't think I've ever seen one of these teasers for a trailer. What are they like? And how long are they?

I took the chill pill that Jamie prescribed last night, but its beginning to wear off!!!

By every studio do you mean just Paramount? Seeing as they're the only ones who have done that out of all the other studios who have released trailers for their upcoming films recently.
I've probably seen it with other studios.
Fox did it with Wolverine a few years back where it was a tv spot for a teaser for a trailer.

I took the chill pill that Jamie prescribed last night, but its beginning to wear off!!!
Either way you'll be seeing it in 3 days regardless. Think of it like that.

No reason to be disappointed.

I'm ashamed to say I don't think I've ever seen one of these teasers for a trailer. What are they like? And how long are they?

well, I just saw the Star Trek one. it's about a minute long.

basically just a mini trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"