All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would everyone be happy if we got the comic con trailer in HD as part if this? I mean if we're getting the trailer on Friday anyway and they didn't want to give s that yet would you be happy? I think I would, what do you think? :cwink:

I'd be totally ok with that. Especially if I'm going to see the new one in 3 days in 3D. :yay:

I'm at Best Buy and the manager is a Superman fan. He's gonna put it up on every TV in the store

Oh yeahhhhhhhh. I'm not leaving. :cool:

What exactly was the task for this viral marketing?

I feel like we're counting down to New Years Eve.

I wouldnt complain at all if it was the comic-con trailer. But since ive learnt about the trailer coming out today in other parts of the world, plus the effort put into this viral...i guess it really is the new trailer. Ill take any kind of footage right now!

Im getting anxious. WB is messing with my heart...both literally and metaphorically speaking.

Well I for one along with the rest of you sure hope its the trailer.

A part of me would prefer the trailer wasn't up until friday just so I could just relax and watch it non stop even while at work. A week day, and freaking finals week at that, is just damn inconvenient.

I wouldnt complain at all if it was the comic-con trailer. But since ive learnt about the trailer coming out today in other parts of the world, plus the effort put into this viral...i guess it really is the new trailer. Ill take any kind of footage right now!

I'm convinced it is from what we've heard plus its be a smart move by WBs and would avoid bootlegs. So 15 mins to go? Or have I got my calculations wrong?

I'm trying to keep my hopes down but I can't!!! I think this is gonna be big!!!

11 minutes to go!

I want Shannon as Zod to say at least 1 line. Theyll probably only show him and leave his dialogue for the second trailer, but ill be over the moon if we get a moment like that right now.

I don't see how anything else other than the trailer would make sense.

But if it is, I'll freak, of course.

I think I'm gonna stare at the countdown for the next 10 minutes waiting it for end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"