All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting points for sure. Well, in the long run, I just hope that they don't make Superman come off as another "Gray-Area" type of hero (ala Wolverine, Punisher, etc)

If they can make the likes of Captain America work on the big screen, they shouldn't have any issues with Superman's core characteristics.

On another note, would anyone be up for the idea of seeing Superman even using Kryptonian weapons (Swords/Blasters) at some point in the film?

Captain America killed tons of people in the movies he was in though lol. Superman wouldn't. Which is also why I wouldn't like to see him firing a kryptonian gun or using a sword either.

Captain America killed tons of people in the movies he was in though lol. Superman wouldn't. Which is also why I wouldn't like to see him firing a kryptonian gun or using a sword either.

True; I just meant in the sense where it came to certain old fashioned aspects of Steve Rogers's personality. It's no secret that we've had more anti-hero like figures grace the big screens as of late than the good old fashioned heroes that inspire to do good because it's within their very nature to do so.

And in terms of the weaponry, I meant in a sense where he uses it in a defensive way without the intent to kill.

Merry Christmas everyone

I got plenty of Superman goodies, two t-shirts, a towel, a hoodie, some pyjama bottoms (shame I don't wear PJs he he) and two pendants.

Merry Christmas everyone

I got plenty of Superman goodies, two t-shirts, a towel, a hoodie, some pyjama bottoms (shame I don't wear PJs he he) and two pendants.

Really? Wow, you really are a Superman-geek. :oldrazz:

Merry Christmas indeed. :yay:

A friend of mine got me the Man of Steel tote from this past summer's ComiCon.

Front....
mostote1.jpg

Back...
mostote2.jpg

Really? Wow, you really are a Superman-geek. :oldrazz:

Merry Christmas indeed. :yay:

Ha ha :oldrazz:

Hope everyone's having a fab day, I've been pretty bored lol

247201_10200317684887495_702868834_n.jpg

Last edited:
Suck in that gut, boy! :oldrazz:

I got some Supes-boxers, but I aint posing in here... :dry:

Merry Christmas !!!!!! everyone have a blessed and super day !

I love the pics of the Superman gear...we are such freakin nerds.

Lol, i got some Superman Pajama pants, like a badass nerd :D
I plain on buying myself some Superman Pj's in the future...and a sheet set as well. I'm actually wearing a Superman shirt right now, I love Supes logo.

Got a superman onesie for Christmas guys. I'm not a onesie kind of guy, but it's pretty damn awesome lol!

Lol I got those same pajamas and matching boxers from my girlfriend. Also an awesome superman glass with S shield ice cubes which are amazing lol

I saw some ice cube molds that were shaped like the bat symbol. That would be cool to own too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"