All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This official pic of Superman is my favorite. Not just that pose, it's the best version of the darkness of the suit so far.

Me too, though I would've preferred the red just a tad brighter next to that dark blue. Looks like it got polished with tar.
But whatever. I guess this will be the final look for it.

Crowe looks excellent as Zod. The interior of a Krypton building looks exciting too. Very regal and alien with the inscriptions on the wall. This is going to be good.

Crowe looks excellent as Zod. The interior of a Krypton building looks exciting too. Very regal and alien with the inscriptions on the wall. This is going to be good.

Did you just spoil the twist?:wow:

Me too, though I would've preferred the red just a tad brighter next to that dark blue. Looks like it got polished with tar.
But whatever. I guess this will be the final look for it.
impressed with Crowe, but not with the darkness that's attached to Superman

Apparently, that is all of the new photos.

No new image of Amy as Lois?

tumblr_m6oaosRkai1qaxdql.gif

Apparently, that is all of the new photos.
Ah well. They're keeping things close to their chest, but I do like the direction they're going from what I've seen. I want to see more from Lois and Faora, but in time.

No new image of Amy as Lois?

tumblr_m6oaosRkai1qaxdql.gif

Yup, doesn't seems so. It must have been good to be TASM fan, that had plenty of photos out at such time before the release (and it made good $$$ for a reboot, WB should take notes).

397539_10151637093228368_305064602_n.jpg

So I'm guessing that's the council behind Jor-El?

Edit: Just realized the perspective. Looks like Jor-El is sitting amongst the council.

Edit Edit: HAHAHAHA@herolee10

Yup, doesn't seems so. It must have been good to be TASM fan, that had plenty of photos out at such time before the release (and it made good $$$ for a reboot, WB should take notes).

True; but they didn't get their first theatrical trailer until like nearly 8 months after their teaser had debuted.lol...not to mention that period of dread and disappointment when the negative reviews started coming in.lol

Hopefully there's some new info inside the 6 page article, like some quotes from Snyder and co.

But TASM2 has to prove itself all over again, so I wouldn't be that jealous of that franchise right now. Not that MoS is in a totally safe place, but people are more excited for it.

True; but they didn't get their first theatrical trailer until like nearly 8 months after their teaser had debuted.lol...not to mention that period of dread and disappointment when the negative reviews started coming in.lol

Yeah but the teaser had the length of a full trailer and quite a few more scenes before that POV shot, if my memory isn't failing me.

"Yup, doesn't seems so. It must have been good to be TASM fan, that had plenty of photos out at such time before the release (and it made good $$$ for a reboot, WB should take notes)."

Yeah, I personally dont mind that they're holding back the goodies, but from a marketing pov I dunno if it's good or bad. I mean, so far it's looking to be the most anticipated CBM and blockbuster this year, so..

we are doing good here we just got 2 great new stills will this hold you over guys?

guessing not lol

Hopefully there's some new info inside the 6 page article, like some quotes from Snyder and co.

Is there a chance that we'll be able to get the info before Thursday or do we have to wait till then?lol

Is there a chance that we'll be able to get the info before Thursday or do we have to wait till then?lol

If one of the many Empire subscribers feels like scanning it we could get it today.

I love that it's still not a Zod reveal. It shows us just as much as the trailer haha.

Anyone getting a Galifrey vibe from the Jor-El council shot?

I am too greedy and spoiled guys; as a certain fallen Jedi once said in Episode 3....

"Something's happening, I'm not the S.H.H. user that I should be. I want MORE...I know I shouldn't"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"