All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the script was scrapped for JLA then hopefully they'll scrap the whole project.

If Warner can only manage to get one of their tent pole superheroes successfully on the big screen then how are they going to manage an ensemble? Baby steps WB, baby steps...

Has anyone made any custom Twitter skins? If not I think I'm gonna try my hand at it in MS Paint

hell yeah, Wonder Woman has typically been depicted with large assets. I'd like to see Wonder Woman portrayed accurately on the silver screen...I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a boob man

Ladies and Gentlemen, the quote of the night is...
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I'd go with Brainiac. Make it just a teamup film with superman and batman at first...You could have hints and teases of other heroes that Batman says he has ben tracking, maybe show surveillance footage of them that Batman has. . Brainiac could be in league with Darkseid, so bring him in in the next film, the true JL film, along with the rest of the JL.

Me too.
World's Finest: Superman + Batman vs. Lex Luthor. In the end of the movie, Lex is elected president, turning both of them into public enemies. Post-credits scene: Lex + Brainiac team-up. Justice League: Brainiac.

what's to facepalm?? Wonder Woman is well endowed...if they are going to put her in a live action movie the actress portraying her better be able to act and be well endowed as well.
I understand that, but saying something like needing bigger "boobies" just comes off as immature. The sound of Butthead saying "he he he he boobies" comes to mind.

Nevermind, I'm done.

I understand that, but saying something like needing bigger "boobies" just comes off as immature. The sound of Butthead saying "he he he he boobies" comes to mind.

Nevermind, I'm done.

I didn't say she needed bigger boobs, I just said a lift to fill out the chest plate she wears. Gina is a gorgeous woman...in VERY GOOD shape, she just needs a little help filling out that chest plate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBs630RPErw

A combination of Cadmus/Checkmate/Suicide Squad would prove formidable enough imho to be a threat to the league for any film imho.

Plus, considering that Marvel is gearing towards using Thanos as a main villain for the Avengers soon, it wouldn't be smart to have the first villain for the JLA be someone who is very similar to the space titan of the MCU.
I would love this. :hrt:

Somewhat funny note, I just realized that the actress that plays Oliver's queen's mother in "Arrow" was in a film with our current Pa Kent in "Dragonfly", which I think is even more humorous considering that they're currently playing the parents of two DC Heroes below.haha

MV5BNzY1NDgxNTI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk5MDAxMw@@._V1._SX640_SY835_.jpg

Kevin Costner (Jonathan Kent) and Susana Thompson (Moira Queen)

tumblr_m76ma2ItE21qapfkto1_500.jpg

Henry Cavil (Superman)and Stephen Amell (Green Arrow)

I highly doubt they would scrap the whole project

Probably not, but I seriously hope they realize that if JL is a ****-up then they've killed a major franchise. Several actually which is far worse. Babysteps indeed.

If MOS is a success, it doesn't matter. There won't be baby steps. The script for Justice League will probably go through the hands of another writer for polishing. I severely doubt we'll see a Flash or Wonder Woman adaptation before Justice League.

If MOS is a success, it doesn't matter. There won't be baby steps. The script for Justice League will probably go through the hands of another writer for polishing. I severely doubt we'll see a Flash or Wonder Woman adaptation before Justice League.

I hope not. I still lean towards the reverse Marvel-recipe. Worked for X-men, so it can damn well work here. Might not make Avengers-BO, but it can work story- and character-wise. No need to introduce everybody in solos first.

But regarding JL, even if MOS is a HUGE succes they very much have to keep their tongues in their mouths and take babysteps with the writing. I mean it.

Me too. I rather WB go another route instead of releasing 3-4 solo films anywho. There are plenty of ideas to introduce these characters without risking a flop. Granted, there won't be a massive build up but Batman and Superman sharing the same screen will rake in the dough regardless.

I hope WB does not rush the script. If it needs tweaking, then bring in a good writer and continue chipping away the rough edges.

I hope WB does not rush the script. If it needs tweaking, then bring in a good writer and continue chipping away the rough edges.

That's what I meant. What works with MOS' Superman wont necessarily work with GL and WW, so yeah, the writing and the presentation of these characters is everything. Nail that, and you've flattened the biggest bumps towards a succesful franchise.

I think she would make for a great Wonder Woman. She has nice boobies, but not Wonder Woman big....she would need a push up to enhance her already nice assets

:dry:

I definitely think WBs should look into Worlds Finest, the pull of Superman and Batman on screen together is gigantic. I really think this would be a better avenue to go down that Justice League.

I definitely think WBs should look into Worlds Finest, the pull of Superman and Batman on screen together is gigantic. I really think this would be a better avenue to go down that Justice League.

That's definitely a good way to test out these two flagships chemistry together onscreen within those rules they've set up. Also a slightly different way to build up to JL than just doing solos. Then the sequel might turn into a Trinity-feature. Or if they do a solo WW they could have a small, but strong cameo by The Flash.

That's definitely a good way to test out these two flagships chemistry together onscreen within those rules they've set up. Also a slightly different way to build up to JL than just doing solos. Then the sequel might turn into a Trinity-feature. Or if they do a solo WW they could have a small, but strong cameo by The Flash.

Yeah that's how I see it you could move on and do a trinity film.

Tbh they could even do a First Class team up for the JLA and do it the year after Worlds Finest. Just have the JLA be the original line up Flash, GL, WW, MM and Aquaman. Then do a Trinity a few years later and have Superman and Batman join the team in JL2.

In any case, I hope the rumors are true and that JL is really put on hold for now, so that they may focus on a sequel to MOS uninterupted. What happens in the mean time is anybody's guess I guess. :dry:

Probably not, but I seriously hope they realize that if JL is a ****-up then they've killed a major franchise. Several actually which is far worse. Babysteps indeed.
Reading the tea leaves, a JL script reset could be an indication of how pleased WB is with MOS - that they don’t want the next appearance of their new Superman to be in a half-assed or cartoony effort that undermines things for MOS sequels.

I doubt that's gonna happen. I watched Haywire with Gina Carano last night and I really liked it and her, I think she would make for a great Wonder Woman. She has nice boobies, but not Wonder Woman big....she would need a push up to enhance her already nice assets
feel awkward replying here lol but how are her boobs umm not big enough lol
ginacarano8_590.jpg

unless you wants Christina Hendricks big lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"