All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like the whole idea of Lois ALWAYS being single when she meets Superman. That's the one thing I do kinda like about the New52, she's not dating Clark or Superman. But if they don't eventually find themselves in each others arms then I'd be disappointed.

Well, as some have said, it's somewhat the journey that's more important than the eventual endpoint, since if it's crappy journey, then what's the point towards getting to that endpoint?:oldrazz:

Personally, I'm not saying that Lois should have always been single before she met Superman, but considering on how we have proof that she and Superman/Clark will be developing some strong intimate feelings, resulting in a passionate kiss (as far as we know of), then there shouldn't be any character presented as the proverbial third wheel to that scenario since it just makes thing unnecessarily difficult.

and personally, I don't ever see their New 52 counterparts ever getting together, and even if there were plans to, I wouldn't want them to since the writers at DC have screwed up both of their characters for my taste that I could care less and wouldn't trust them to do it right.

Well, as some have said, it's somewhat the journey that's more important than the eventual endpoint, since if it's crappy journey, then what's the point towards getting to that endpoint?:oldrazz:

Personally, I'm not saying that Lois should have always been single before she met Superman, but considering on how we have proof that she and Superman/Clark will be developing some strong intimate feelings, resulting in a passionate kiss (as far as we know of), then there shouldn't be any character presented as the proverbial third wheel to that scenario since it just makes thing unnecessarily difficult.

and personally, I don't ever see their New 52 counterparts ever getting together, and even if there were plans to, I wouldn't want them to since the writers at DC have screwed up both of their characters for my taste that I could care less and wouldn't trust them to do it right.

I don't read any of this New52 crap. I read one issue and have seen snippets from other issues and I don't give not one crap about it...it's not the Superman that I know and love

Maybe she's engaged to Jenny Olsen.

oh there is no if to it...there IS a ring. Now how important to the story it is remains to be seen.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Amy Adams mentioned MOS on the red carpet at the Oscars a few minutes ago and menioned that Margot Kidder is her favorite Lois Lane.

Amy Adams mentioned MOS on the red carpet at the Oscars a few minutes ago and menioned that Margot Kidder is her favorite Lois Lane.

“I think it’s always important to pay attention to the people who went before you to take what works for the film you are doing but to add a modern touch. […] Margot Kidder was my Lois Lane so I’ll always think of her.”
:D yep

Just acknowledging that I don't care for the Oscars, not that you're directly referring to me.

I was pleased enough just to see her talking about it, shows it really is out there in the public eye.

Imagine the **** the internet would have taken if she said "... i'm not the first?"

Hatcher's my favorite live action Lois. The Daily Planet crew is what I liked most about Lois and Clark.

Interesting to see Amy's approach to Lois is the opposite of how Cavil is approaching Superman. Amy aims to pay attention to her predecessors and craft something for the modern age, while Cavil claims he is only looking at the comics and not the past versions of live action Supermen for his version.

To each their own. There's no right or wrong way to create/recreate these characters on the screen.

I hope Amy gives her the toughness that I usually expect with Lois, but I also want her to be a little more likable. I've never really found Lois likable to previous live action films.

what happened to the guy from latino review gonna tweet somin about justice league today? wasn't it today?

He hinted at the fact that it's not about JUSTICE LEAGUE but WORLD'S FINEST

FANBOY NATION! FRET NOT! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE WILL ONE DAY SOON PRESENT AT THE OSCARS. OR SHOULD I SAY WORLD'S FINEST. TRUST ME ON THIS. ;) RT

They have been working on Batman-Superman since Summer 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"