All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty obvious looking at the costuming of this film that WETA is responsible. I get a very Nazgul vibe from Zod and Faora. Jor-Els golden armour has that LOTR look too.

This is my most anticipated film of the year. Followed by The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, and maybe Elysium.

I missed the pic, I know it's fake but I want to see it.

I don't think there ever was a pic. I think they just created the article and then typed in the bold, red font where the picture would normally be.

What other show would you compare it to? And you better not say Smallville.

It's different to Smallville, yes as it's a CW show its git it's fair share if drama but its a lot closer to the Dark Knight films and it actually does concentrate on good action set pieces which is something I felt Smallville often lacked (and I was a huge fan of that show.

I used to love the posting of fake news, but most of them are lame as hell.

Yeah and it's not even proper April Fools anymore is it? Cause everyone's aware that sites post 3 or 4 fake stories. I hate this day.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21118-1362155731-1.gif

Best GIF ever :oldrazz:

the problem with these April fools joke is they are so outlandish just from the title headline

there is no subtlety or believability

cbm did one one where's waldo directed by nolan for god sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"