All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmaKbdT.jpg

Nice! Just a week ago when I was last browsing the (very uneventful) site they still had the old credits photo up (from the last trailer).

Hugh Laurie in a superhero film would be amaze balls.

CNN changed the photo in the article to the handcuffs photo...

Keep in mind, CNN is a Time Warner company. As is Warner Brothers. So that's as official as it gets.

The article has been up for a couple of hours now. If that image wasn't approved by WB then it would've been taken down already.

Well, obviously it was not. It was taken down and replaced. Zod forbid WB gives us something NEW. :whatever:

See, I'm telling you guys everything is ramping up for the 75th anniversary. If I'm wrong Godfrey will eat his own underwear. :oldrazz:

Jon Peter getting a producer credit. Eat that Kevin Smith lol.

That's Olivia Wilde ? didn't recognize her. She was hot in Tron: Legacy

Everything I'm reading and seeing about this film (especially that recent Zimmer interview) makes me think that Man of Steel would be a perfect counterpoint to The Dark Knight Trilogy. If that trilogy was a cynical and pessimistic look at how a man strives to empower and inspire the everyday post 9/11 american citizen, tackling themes of corruption, terrorism, mass hysteria, economic instability. Man of steel seems the "hope and optimistic" take on the good nature of america empowering and guiding a stranger to the world, I wouldn't be surprised if the film took some religious subtext (even though it being a superman story pretty much guarantees that). I expect everything from the music, to the cinematography to feel like everything the dark knight was not.

:super::super::super:

LOL! That's pretty funny.

I thought it was funny that with CNN being a part of Time Warner that they used a fan-manip of that leaked banner instead of the original. :funny:

Wut.

I wonder what Steve Lombard's role will be in the film.. Is he an interesting character in the comics?

I dnt know if that image is real or not, but its getting positive feedback. Wb should pay whoever made it and use it. Its lots better than the handcuffed image.

I dnt know if that image is real or not, but its getting positive feedback. Wb should pay whoever made it and use it. Its lots better than the handcuffed image.

I think if it wasn't real WBs wouldn't have gotten it taken down.

Everything I'm reading and seeing about this film (especially that recent Zimmer interview) makes me think that Man of Steel would be a perfect counterpoint to The Dark Knight Trilogy. If that trilogy was a cynical and pessimistic look at how a man strives to empower and inspire the everyday post 9/11 american citizen, tackling themes of corruption, terrorism, mass hysteria, economic instability. Man of steel seems the "hope and optimistic" take on the good nature of america empowering and guiding a stranger to the world, I wouldn't be surprised if the film took some religious subtext (even though it being a superman story pretty much guarantees that). I expect everything from the music, to the cinematography to feel like everything the dark knight was not.

Wonderful post :up:

Watch WB release the photo in a few days and say it's new. :(

Peters getting a credit means nothing.

That pic always looked real to me and it baffles me why it wasn't the poster.

I love this post and I hope you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"