All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - Part 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, now I believe the last shot of the film might actually be Clark in the Daily Planet.

Who told me it was safe to go to sleep!? :eek:

ZYcnL.gif

Pffw!! I'm so glad there is no prophecy angle. If someone could send me a PM as well, it would be much appreciated.

Well several of us called it...babies aren't born on Krypton, but Kal-El was. Man I love it when it all comes together like that! This is gonna be one helluva movie!

Not too crazy about the engineered babies angle, but I do like that they're doing the warrior vs scientist thing. Explains Faora and makes me think that Kal-El has the potential to be both. Better than a prophecy explanation, or the Els being royalty.

:funny:

*sigh* I suppose I did HAVE to sleep for a few hours before work :( And now I have 20 mins to get up and catch my bus!

I'll catch up on some reading and i'll get back to you all later :)

The pics look fantastic though :D

Pffw!! I'm so glad there is no prophecy angle. If someone could send me a PM as well, it would be much appreciated.

Indeed; but I got to admit that I kind of like this whole angle about Kryptonians being genetically created and superman being the first one to have been born the natural way.

Indeed; but I got to admit that I kind of like this whole angle about Kryptonians being genetically created and superman being the first one to have been born the natural way.

He can't be the first one. Just the first one for a long, long time.

I love the engineered babies route...very science oriented

I love getting home from work and BAM!! New MOS related material is released. Cavill looks fantastic as Superman and Shannon looks like a scene stealer. Happy to see a photo of Fishburne as Perry.

Edit: PM please.

By the way, we have some very good guessers here. Someone nailed the bioengineering and another that Lois will be searching for Clark before possibly even meeting him.

I quite like the engineering angle as well. I like how it draws on Byrne's 80s reboot. In particular, I love that it establishes that Clark is a hero because he wants to be. Kal-El not being genetically engineered is exactly the opposite of the prophecy angle since it underscores nurture and free will over destiny.

I came online, saw just the photos and literally lost my breath and damn near cried!!! Took them long enough!!!! :woot: Just awesome, everything and everyone looks AWESOME (and flickchick85 is made of 100% pure awesomeness too! :yay: ). I'm one happy fanboy right now. :woot:

The armor does do the snap on thing. Clark's suit is in fact the base layer and that is apparently all he has.

It's definitely sounding like Lois will find Clark early on and discover his abilities. I can see it ending with her suggesting he work at the Daily Planet as well!

It's definitely sounding like Lois will find Clark early on and discover his abilities. I can see it ending with her suggesting he work at the Daily Planet as well!

Yeah, at this point I'm pretty certain that Lois will help and be instrumental in Clark's hiding of his Superman side. I like it.

I came online, saw just the photos and literally lost my breath and damn near cried!!! Took them long enough!!!! :woot: Just awesome, everything and everyone looks AWESOME (and flickchick85 is made of 100% pure awesomeness too! :yay: ). I'm one happy fanboy right now. :woot:

Channeling Snyder there? :p

But yeah... Everything looks awesome :D

Honestly, it's a killer idea. Nice twist on the mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"