All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm flying out my window right now,just as soon as I can get this MOS suit on...it's a bit tight..hang on...need talc. darn it. I cant get my suit on. You'll have to fight me while I'm in my oil rig scene tattered ripped jeans instead! Just ignore my naked rippling torso.

Have at thee :jedi

tumblr_mafd70tmE01qjslnn.gif

So I believe someone pointed this out, but the timer actually ends at a slightly weird time. It's set to end in 23 hours and 45 minutes, which doesn't fall at the top of the hour.

That puts it about 5:15 pm PST, exactly mid-way through the WB panel. Not that there's really doubt left in anyone's mind at this point, but...

I think it would be better if you do the countdown here... Just sayin'

I'm flying out my window right now,just as soon as I can get this MOS suit on...it's a bit tight..hang on...need talc. darn it. I cant get my suit on. You'll have to fight me while I'm in my oil rig scene tattered ripped jeans instead! Just ignore my naked rippling torso.

Have at thee :jedi

All right. Everyone out of this thread. Let's give these two some privacy. :hehe:

All right. Everyone out of this thread. Let's give these two some privacy. :hehe:

:atp:

It's okay, i'm leaving :p It's 1.30 in the morning, and I gotta be up at 5.30... and tomorrow night is going to be much worse, so i'm goin to get some sleep while I can!

I really like what they did with Zod's logo as well.

I just know trailer two is going to have me screaming like a school girl.

Imagine if 2moro doesn't just drop a trailer, but posters arrive from WB's Cinema con thing. Okay I'm off to sleep, the sooner it'll be 2moro!

the pic with Superman standing on the skulls, his back turned to us, his eyes glowing red.......

:wow:

It's days like this I wish Superman was there to save everyone. :csad:

and now we are under the 24 hour mark....let the craziness hit the fan

Yeah. There's a couple in there with Supes surrounded by skulls that makes me go 'yeesh', not very Superman'y imagery. We still thinking that's the Phantom Zone?

I hope the new trailer gives us a better look at Zod's soldiers:

PDK00298-MAN-OF-STEEL-last-hope.jpg

Yeah. There's a couple in there with Supes surrounded by skulls that makes me go 'yeesh', not very Superman'y imagery. We still thinking that's the Phantom Zone?

could be.....

maybe the Phantom Zone makes you hallucinate "nigtmarish" images. or brings out your deepest fears........

anyways, that pic of Superman with his back to us kind of reminded me of this Supergirl pic:

Supergirl.jpg

[QUTE=herolee10;25605931O]I hope the new trailer gives us a better look at Zod's soldiers:

I hope the new trailer gives us a look at
tumblr_mho0rfkIID1qd88tjo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"