All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think we'd have heard by now. I don't really want one, mentions of Gotham etc would be fine I don't think you have to be as in your face with it as Marvel have been

Indeed; plus, unlike DC, it feels like the Marvel heroes that they've shown on screen have their plots or background somehow tied to each other.

• The main weapon that Red Skull uses against the Free Nations is the Cosmic Cube which was left by Odin (Thor's Dad) on Earth.
  • Howard Stark (Tony's Father) worked alongside with Steve Rogers
  • Bruce Banner's research that led to his gamma accident was a result of him working on unknowingly recreating the Super Soldier Serum
  • Agent Coulson, who was introduced in the first two Iron Man films, was a major character in "Thor"

So yeah, I don't see how MOS could have heavy Easter Eggs like those since none of the other major Justice League members are/could be believably tied to each other like that.

dc heroes are more tied to their own places they have own cities to look after much harder to tie them together

superman has metropolis
batman has gotham
flash has central city
green arrow has star city
green lantern has coast city

Check it out! New hovering pic!

130430-TwizzlersCA.jpg

Watch WB take that image and superimpose it in front of a shot in the trailer, BAM...theres your blu ray cover.

Watch WB take that image and superimpose it in front of a shot in the trailer, BAM...theres your blu ray cover.
1) If WB gives this kind of great images to the merchandising department, so they MUST have something even better for the posters and banners..It's logic..

2) Where are the posters and the banners??? :woot:

The shield behind the S looks gray in that hovering pic...
All those pics, like this one, coming for Merchandising, covers like Empire and Total Film, so studio photoshoots, are rubbery, with the dark reflective blue..I don't like those at all..I loved everything that came from trailers and pics from the actual movie..screams more Superman to me :yay:

Indeed; plus, unlike DC, it feels like the Marvel heroes that they've shown on screen have their plots or background somehow tied to each other.

• The main weapon that Red Skull uses against the Free Nations is the Cosmic Cube which was left by Odin (Thor's Dad) on Earth.
  • Howard Stark (Tony's Father) worked alongside with Steve Rogers
  • Bruce Banner's research that led to his gamma accident was a result of him working on unknowingly recreating the Super Soldier Serum
  • Agent Coulson, who was introduced in the first two Iron Man films, was a major character in "Thor"

So yeah, I don't see how MOS could have heavy Easter Eggs like those since none of the other major Justice League members are/could be believably tied to each other like that.

Yeah definitely seems that way and hey I'm not knocking it, it works for the Marvel universe they have created and the after credits links have become a part of the fun for audiences.

But for MOS I think it'd seem really out of place for I don't know Bruce Wayne to turn up at the DP and ask for Clark Kent or something. I think it'll work better to be subtle

Loving this new pic! Looking forward to that possible sneak peak wednesday ad mentioned previously!

Sneak Peek when? And also the reddit thing was fake. He deleted it.

I love the samples.

I definitely got the Vangelis' theme for Blade Runner feel in some of these samples. And how!

Sounds excellent as expected from Hans.

New poll on comingsoon.net:

Which summer release are you looking forward to the most?

pollm.png

Gimmie a HELL YEAH.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"