All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie looks amazing, it really does. A visual treat.

Supes in those skulls! :wow:
And Faora in action. :hrt:

So many new shots, which one to gif first?! D:

HOLY **** GUYS

This is not right, it can't be THAT GOOD!

tumblr_mlrbg11H5K1s6j8veo2_250.gif

I'm pretty confident this is going to be my favourite Superman product yet. So much going for it.

FAORA! ZOD! SUPES! OH MYRFDKJDFNHKJHSKJHNFKJGHLIHERJHNGERUOHGUOHJEROUJGGURRTHOURHFUOH! This is going to be so fantastic.

....gah.......ah......words.....none......beautiful....so much so.....

I thought that was the Imperial March.

Great trailer, the most action-packed so far.

Perhaps the battle suit weaponises the heat vision for Zod and company even more by making it wider/more potent?

Just Airplayed to my AppleTV...looks much sweeter on a 55" screen, can't even imagine IMAX.

A buddy of mine getting annoyed by my FB posts about MoS said that it'll never be as good as what I'm building it up to be... I call BS after this trailer. EPIC!

I still feel that trailer 3 is superior, but that was an explosive action trailer.

Two things:

1. Supes sounds uncharacteristically gruff and deep when he says "I will not betray them".

2. I hope this puts to rest the idea that he says "kneel" within frequencies.

Well that trailer destroyed the new Wolverine trailer. Sweet Moses, this is gonna be one hell of a film.

Mr. Singer, I love ya as a director, and loved Superman Returns, but THIS is heat vision.

I get that he probably didn't want to look like he was redoing Cyclops -- but... this is just RAW POWER. This is Superman.

-R

Did anyone else catch that superspeed dash between 1:11 and 1:16? :eek:

Give me a few moments, I managed to put in almost all the shots in the gifs. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"