All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that Faora burnt to a crisp at 1:23

Anyway, I must resist watching anymore footage as I've seen too much.

I am extremely surprised that this was a well thought out trailer. I was expecting just something to show off action but this was awesome.

Some of it looks magnificent.... but I got to say I'm troubled by some of the cartoonish visuals. I was hoping for a little more realism. Could just be my eyes. :huh:

somebody call 911 fast....I think my heart just stopped!!! I can't breath...having heart attack

Was that Faora burnt to a crisp at 1:23

Anyway, I must resist watching anymore footage as I've seen too much.

I hope not, I was thinking that was

one of the dead Kryptonian's in The Fortress Of Solitude, from the tie-in comic

Superman in a pile of human skulls. :wow:

Some of it looks magnificent.... but I got to say I'm troubled by some of the cartoonish visuals. I was hoping for a little more realism. Could just be my eyes. :huh:

I'm gonna go with that.

Realism? What do you mean? Were you expecting Superman to use a jetpack?

Mr. Singer, I love ya as a director, and loved Superman Returns, but THIS is heat vision.

I get that he probably didn't want to look like he was redoing Cyclops -- but... this is just RAW POWER. This is Superman.

-R
I'm glad we've got heat vision too, not semi-invisible heat rays.

I understand people are hyped up, I'm just noticing the effect work is shabby in some of the new shots. Looks like a video game.

I don't wanna pay to see TH3 but I might just to see this trailer on the big screen.

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

I can't believe how amazing the movie's going to be. I just can't...

I'm having withdraws until June 14th. Srysly guise, I cannot make it!! HELP!!

Now this, my friends, THIS...is the best trailer we've seen yet. If this doesn't sell freaking EVERYBODY, nothing will.

That approach by having the villian speak is amazing, Awesome trailer. My favorite trailer so far.

I think it's a great departure from SR in tone for a trailer which is a good marketing sign. Hopefully it will bring the people in.

I'm still shell shocked. Laser vision, trains, crashing jets, and skulls!!!

Was that "NO!" at the train station where Cavill took the picture with the kid?

I'm kinda glad that they've waited so long on a lot of the footage... I would have died from the anticipation by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"