All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robot army confirmed.
Life is good. I get to see Superman destroying robots in less than a month

Unless
The robot army is just a toy thing. I sure hope not.
I need to see Superman's heat vision blasting robots. It's required ;)

I'm personally hoping on it.

This next (and no doubt final trailer) will be the most action-packed of 'em all. It'll solely rely on an action driven drive, I have very little doubt.

The trailer is 1:50 minutes long. It's just like the last short trailer for "Superman Returns". Remember this one?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEt7HyYZ1RM

I really hope they don't show as much of MOS in the last trailer as the did SR in that one. Way too much.

So do you guys know what's the deal with the "Advance Tickets On Sale" tomorrow at 9AM? Does this mean everywhere? Every theater? Confused.

Yes, Wednesday hopefully, if it isn't here by 930 on Wed. I know what I am seeing at 10pm Wed. night (hangover III) which is fine, I was gonna watch at some point anyway. Nokia trailer for TDKR was the second best and action packed!!

Show me the storyboards so I can see for myself, I'm just making the argument that if Kal-El is supposed to be the first natural birth on Krypton in millennia then it follows that he would have to be the first natural conception as well. If he's simply a pregrown embryo in-vitro planted into Lara and then birthed, then he's only half-natural.

Just my defense. I'd still like to see those storyboards first though.

Here is the link to the scan in its original Facebook album so you can see the caption that the uploader added:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95011117190232_885484235_n.jpg&size=1417,2048

I understand your argument and agree with most of it, but fan-logic doesn't defeat official images and information. We have no reason to believe that the uploader is just speculating, so it makes more sense to change our original interpretations to coincide with additional information. Ever thought that maybe to enforce such a law, everyone on Krypton is forcibly sterilized or babies accidentally conceived naturally are apprehended by the state so they they can be born in coherence with the law. Maybe the Council took Kal away from Jor-El and Lara and Jor-El is trying to steal him back before it is too late?

Makes sense if some lead up (aka DSRW) happens Tuesday for a Wednesday reveal, since Tuesday tomorrow is when advance screenings for MOS go on sale. Agree?

Here is the link to the scan in its original Facebook album so you can see the caption that the uploader added:

photo.php

I understand your argument and agree with most of it, but fan-logic doesn't defeat official images and information. We have no reason to believe that the uploader is just speculating, so it makes more sense to change our original interpretations to coincide with additional information. Ever thought that maybe to enforce such a law, everyone on Krypton is forcibly sterilized or babies accidentally conceived naturally are apprehended by the state so they they can be born in coherence with the law. Maybe the Council took Kal away from Jor-El and Lara and Jor-El is trying to steal him back before it is too late?

I only see a "?" :dry: :hehe:

It's not a "make or break" element of the film for me; if it works, it works. We'll see come June 13th at 7 p.m. :cwink: :hehe:

Another thought: It could be a "final component" in Kal-El's escape vessel's life support system.

I only see a "?" :dry: :hehe:

It's not a "make or break" element of the film for me; if it works, it works. We'll see come June 13th at 7 p.m. :cwink: :hehe:

Fixed the link. For some reason, I accidentally put the link in img brackets instead of url brackets. :doh:

I really hope they don't show as much of MOS in the last trailer as the did SR in that one. Way too much.

I agree... But I doubt that we'll receive any more story detail within this next trailer. So it'll probably rely on action the most. Hope they edit it well (being smart about it) and don't show major sequences in one take. We'll see.

I agree... But I doubt that we'll receive any more story detail within this next trailer. So it'll probably rely on action the most. Hope they edit it well (being smart about it) and don't show major sequences in one take. We'll see.

It's Snyder. The guy is the king of cutting trailers. :cwink:

This was posted just now:

Superman: Man of Steel Facebook Page said:
Are you ready for another Man of Steel trailer that is 1 minute 50 seconds long?

There will be one attached to The Hangover 3 (which I personally will be seeing) that opens in theaters Thursday. So, keep your eyes peeled! I'd be happy to have some Superman served up with the Wolf Pack and Chow!

I will retract my earlier statement because I have been stupid. What Jor-El is doing is going to get the Growth Codex not Kal-El. Kal-El will be fully natural but we know from the Casting Call that Jor-El swims underwater to retrieve the Codex and place it into Kal-El's ship.

I just got a message from the guy in charge of that FB page, he said:
The trailer itself, look for it online on Wednesday.

We know that Lara ****s out Kal-El through her fanny and that Jor-El helps with the birth from the released Norton pictures. Lara must've hidden away for 9 months in the old El Homestead. I also believe that Kelex and Kelor will be there when Kal-El is born.

A few months ago some guy went on to JoBlo forums and posted a trailer description. Said he was working on it. And he said it was 1:50 long. Anyone remember that? Will be interesting if this turned out to be it. :oldrazz:

Anyway, keep an eye out on these two channels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WarnerBrosPictures/videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/nokia/videos

I bet the trailer will be up on either in the next 2 days.

I have a feeling this will be the hard-sell, money shot after money shot "Tickets on sale now" trailer. If so, we can expect it either tomorrow or the day after.

New trailer, awesome! It is most certainly gonna be an action driven trailer given the length and timing of it (ala TDKR Nokia trailer and last SR trailer). Hopefully a nice thrill ride. I'm not expecting any pure trailer magic like the latest one, with all the emotional build up and stirring grandness.

I will retract my earlier statement because I have been stupid. What Jor-El is doing is going to get the Growth Codex not Kal-El. Kal-El will be fully natural but we know from the Casting Call that Jor-El swims underwater to retrieve the Codex and place it into Kal-El's ship.

I knew it wouldn't be Kal-El...but I ALMOST forgot about about the Growth Codex

not really reading all of this, but the snippets i do skim read- sounds like Snyder is taking some elements from Byrne's World of Krypton :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"