All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that we'll at least go through three more threads before MOS premieres within the US.

The last thread got up to a page an hour. So it wouldn't surprise.

My head has been elsewhere these past months, but I cant believe we're only 2 weeks away from this flick having waited for it for 3 years or something. Pretty far out. And I still havent gotten tickets.. :dry:

Are there any other Twitter reactions out there from the screenings yesterday?

My head has been elsewhere these past months, but I cant believe we're only 2 weeks away from this flick having waited for it for 3 years or something. Pretty far out. And I still havent gotten tickets.. :dry:

Think you'll be sticking around here for these 2 weeks? Might seem a shame after such a long build up, to miss all the crazyness the board will go through right at the finish line....then again maybe I've just described a good reason to stay away for longer!

I want the crazy, but i'll be reading everything with one hand over my eyes to try and avoid spoilers :hehe:

I really don't want to read spoilers but I can't help myself :(

I'm going to try and avoid this place in the last week before release. Would like to go into the film with no fresh spoilers or anything in my head.

I imagine this part of the forum will be absolutely hectic for a few months after release with the film being slowly dissected.

Think you'll be sticking around here for these 2 weeks? Might seem a shame after such a long build up, to miss all the crazyness the board will go through right at the finish line....then again maybe I've just described a good reason to stay away for longer!

Oh, I'll be in here till sometime after the release. Count on it. Have to air out my opinion about it, man. :)

I can't wait until it gets a rotten review on Rotten Tomatoes. People are going to lose their minds. I remember when TDRK got it's first rotten review, that poor soul.

I really don't want to read spoilers but I can't help myself :(
Hm haven't thought about that yet. I definitely don't wanna get spoiled at all so I might have to skim through these pages really fast during the time of release, or just not come here at all. Idk

Oh, I'll be in here till sometime after the release. Count on it. Have to air out my opinion about it, man. :)
Same here. I'll be on right after I watch it at midnight haha.

There's 3 plus minutes of behind your scenes from shop your way Man of Steel. A sears promotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LQVq6vwMn0I#!

I hope the link works. I'm bad with these things.
Jesus, Superman looks pretty scared walking up towards Faora and that 10 foot dude

tumblr_mnm2d3USNY1qcn5nlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnm27kGCpD1ry8rcwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnm1cv7seM1qcn5nlo2_400.gif

tumblr_mnm1cv7seM1qcn5nlo3_400.gif

tumblr_mnm1cv7seM1qcn5nlo4_400.gif

tumblr_mnm1cv7seM1qcn5nlo5_400.gif

and of course

tumblr_mnm1cv7seM1qcn5nlo1_400.gif

Last edited:
The scene where he's walking towards Faora in Smallville, looking very hesitant. Wow. That was so cool

The early positive reviews for GL didnt fool me. The casting of RR, the awful suit, and finally that 'I know, right !?!' line in the trailer convinced me not to see it at the theater.
I'm still proud of myself for that.

So unless they have pulled the biggest wool over our eyes in the history of film, @ worst, MoS should be a pretty good film.

I can't wait for their first encounter. My understanding is that Superman will have this "untouchable" feeling, not arrogance. He's lived his entire life without a scratch, without a bruise. Zod's first blow to him is going to completely throw him off balance. It's really going to knock him down a few notches and I love that.

Love the look of the smallville fight! Cavill looks freakin great! Walkin like a boss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"