All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized a stole a Wonder Woman poster from work months ago, just on the off-chance the movie turned out well. I'm so proud of my foresight right now. :D

But I LOVE that poster above way more. I want it.
giphy.gif

Goddamn! Wussup with the japanese film market tho? Logan has yet to open there and WW won't get there till August. Them bastahs have hnnngh sex robots, but yet they are getting film premieres like cavemen.

My brother in law lives in Japan and her voices that frustration frequently. He's a huge cbm fan. I gotta get him to pick up that JL crossover comic.

:hehe: Was it the first poster they released?
Yep, it's a beauty. But at the time I was feeling particularly hopeless toward the DCEU after hating SS, so I almost didn't take it. But then I was like "eh, why not. Could still be decent." And now I'm so I happy I did, lol.

DAYBvSjVoAAKvSS.jpg

Tiffany Smith is all kinds of hnnngh.

Strangely... Does nothing for me. But then... I'm suspicious of her whole "I'm such a legit geek-girl entertainment reporter" shtick. I get more of a "I'm a failed actress that lucked into this on camera presenter gig" vibe.

But hnnngh away. She's very beautiful.

Yep, it's a beauty. But at the time I was feeling particularly hopeless toward the DCEU after hating SS, so I almost didn't take it. But then I was like "eh, why not. Could still be decent." And now I'm so I happy I did, lol.

Definitely felt as you did after SS but I could never pass up on a nice poster like that! Lol. I'm curious as to how the Wonder Woman Mundo posters will top the few we've gotten already.

Strangely... Does nothing for me. But then... I'm suspicious of her whole "I'm such a legit geek-girl entertainment reporter" shtick. I get more of a "I'm a failed actress that lucked into this on camera presenter gig" vibe.

But hnnngh away. She's very beautiful.

I like that she's always smiling and upbeat, but yeah she doesn't do anything for me. Especially compared to every other woman on that stage.

The WW posters have been plentiful and beautiful.

New cover is sweet, but I'm not a fan of the over-saturated colours. It looks like one of those fan-manips where they "fix" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"