All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
New cover is sweet, but I'm not a fan of the over-saturated colours. It looks like one of those fan-manips where they "fix" it.

Do you like this one? A simple edit I made. Not saying its better/worse, just different. Hate it when fans claim their edits "correct" it.

ugRDeBh.jpg

I don't mind the colors on the tank poster, I just think it's not a very good photoshop job. She awkwardly holds it, wrong shadow on the tank from her head and etc. Much better on the comic book page.

I don't mind the colors on the tank poster, I just think it's not a very good photoshop job. She awkwardly holds it, wrong shadow on the tank from her head and etc. Much better on the comic book page.

BKnFa4B.jpg

middle_man_wonder_woman_by_crimsonhints-d8pu8w4.jpg

Do you like this one? A simple edit I made. Not saying its better/worse, just different. Hate it when fans claim their edits "correct" it.

ugRDeBh.jpg

I09 could you Snyder it please? :oldrazz:

I09 could you Snyder it please? :oldrazz:

I thought I just did ;)

Edit : Ahh if you were asking for the "DARK AND NOT MUH FILTER" version of the photo, then here we go :

AzohH1r.jpg
Larry Fong would be proud :o

Last edited:
I thought I just did ;)

Edit : Ahh if you were asking for the "DARK AND NOT MUH FILTER" version of the photo, then here we go :

AzohH1r.jpg

Ah that's more like it Mr Wayne. Lol.

Now you made the original like fan-made :oldrazz:

I thought I just did ;)

AzohH1r.jpg

Not Synder enough. Still has colour :woot:

Not Synder enough. Still has colour :woot:

When bloggers see a Snyder poster :

C-nPIm-VYAAJn3N.jpg

Truly doe, WW has had the best posters I have seen for a long time. No other movies comes close in the last 2-3 years. Maybe Logan.

Lel, everyone on the net suddenly turning into graphic designers. Basement graduation. :o

New poster is hnnnnngh. I'm laughing about anyone nitpicking it.

Last edited:
Just booked the 1st June off work so I can catch an early afternoon showing. Not even sorry. Tickets have been purchased and I am so ready for this.

ugRDeBh.jpg

I like this one better. No wonder I like the darker pallete.

Yeah, I like that one better. Doesn't make my eyes sore. :up:

So if this ends up being really good what are the chances Campea avoids praising Gal at all and just gives credit to Patty's direction?

For anyone wondering whether to stay behind until the very end of the movie, or might be contemplating "a weird end to a friendship" :o, see below:

Wonder Woman doesn't have a post-credits scene

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/wonder-woman/news/a828882/wonder-woman-post-credits-scene-none/

Post- and mid-credits scenes may have become a permanent part of the superhero landscape, but Wonder Woman will be bucking the trend in June by not even having one.

Producer Charles Roven has revealed why director Patty Jenkins's DCEU film won't be following the trend.

"I'm not going to say we'd never do one," he told Cinema Blend. "There was one in Suicide Squad.

"But I don't think that we want to feel that we're forced to do something just because we didn't in the past."

Wonder Woman isn't the first DC film to skip the post-credits stinger. Neither Man of Steel nor Batman v Superman had one, although Suicide Squad did have a scene.

The first reactions from Wonder Woman are calling it the best DCEU film yet – which, depending on your opinion of Warner Bros' series so far, might be exciting or damning with faint praise.

Gal Gadot is reprising her role as Diana – princess of the Amazons of the secret island of Themiscyra – in Jenkins's first cinematic release since 2003's Monster.

Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen, Saïd Taghmaoui and Elena Anaya will also feature in the movie set during World War I.

A sequel is already in the works.

Wonder Woman will be released on June 1 in the UK and June 2 in the US.

Last edited:
200% chance

There is a pretty funny video on youtube called "John Campea vs. Gal Gadot" that covers his little war against her. The best is when he gets giddy because Jamie Alexander told him she knew the story of BvS (she didnt) and how to him that meant she was Wonder Woman. I forgot how awful he was to listen to...

He's improved a little of late but he seems obnoxious by nature, his borderline personal vendetta against Gadot being a success just seems really childish and unprofessional. I'm interested to see his reaction to this, hopefully he'll be legit about it and approach it professionally and not go for a bunch of backhanded compliments.

Roughly the ballpark I was going for, too :up:

There is a pretty funny video on youtube called "John Campea vs. Gal Gadot" that covers his little war against her. The best is when he gets giddy because Jamie Alexander told him she knew the story of BvS (she didnt) and how to him that meant she was Wonder Woman. I forgot how awful he was to listen to...

He's improved a little of late but he seems obnoxious by nature, his borderline personal vendetta against Gadot being a success just seems really childish and unprofessional. I'm interested to see his reaction to this, hopefully he'll be legit about it and approach it professionally and not go for a bunch of backhanded compliments.

I sometimes respect Campea on some aspects but i too agree that since Day One back in her BvS casting in 2013 that his Gal Gadot bashing has been highly uncalled for.

Which is another reason as to why this film needs to hit it outta the ballpark, Campea needs to get shunned for his bashing. :oldrazz:

If Wonder Woman turns out as good as I hope it does I will troll Campea the likes of which no troll has ever trolled before.

I'm gonna need a toll bridge once I'm done with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"