BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls have more of this Lois lane.

Honestly, I think we'll have a good indication of what her role will be like in this film if most of her interviews consist about her just talking about the development in her relationship with Clark/Superman.

If the stuff that's said about her character aren't just related to her relationship with him, then we'll have a good idea that she'll have a few more things to do in the film.

At this point with Wondy being cast and Flash being rumored to appear. I would think Lois might be tracking down more superheroes/meta humans. She might even have come across other miraculous acts while she was searching for Clark. She could play a big role in the formation of the JL by tracking all these heroes down. Since she is in on Clark's secret, I don't see any reason why she will be kept in the dark. She could potentially play a huge role, which I hope is the case.

At this point with Wondy being cast and Flash being rumored to appear. I would think Lois might be tracking down more superheroes/meta humans. She might even have come across other miraculous acts while she was searching for Clark. She could play a big role in the formation of the JL by tracking all these heroes down. Since she is in on Clark's secret, I don't see any reason why she will be kept in the dark. She could potentially play a huge role, which I hope is the case.

I'm hoping for that as well if this is the route that they're taking.

It's hard to say with all the new characters being introduced. I just want at least 3 Superman sequels.

Great idea, this. That would go very well and make her Lois even more interesting.

It's hard to say with all the new characters being introduced. I just want at least 3 Superman sequels.

That's all I wanted.

Why only 3…I want a series like James Bond

That's a good idea, and a bit like what happened in the late Silver Age versions of the JLA. Lois had a sizeable role with the team, not just in terms of reporting, but planning events, public affairs, etc.

I think that they will have it be in a similar vein to the animated series and Smallville, where they had Lois track down heroes and have an involvement with the Justice League. This never happened in previous Superman movies but I guess they are trying to show that aspect.

It's good though, because it allows Lois to be just the reporter. Not just the romantic girlfriend or the Superman fangirl. While this is a massive part of Lois Lane, to be Superman's girlfriend, it's great to see in the movies, a situation where Superman isn't the only superhero and not everything Lois does is about him. :yay:

Why only 3…I want a series like James Bond

It should be. Unfortunately they have hard time getting good story for superman after the origin. Lame brains mostly they got...

Yeah lois... hope her screen time is as much as in MOS.

I wonder if American Hustle will be a high-grossing film.

The Fighter and Silver Linings were hit films, American Hustle has a chance of being a hit as well. Definitively saying it won't be is a little ridiculous.

I swear, I immediately thought of it making Blockbuster money, sorry. :o

Yeah, it'll make at most like 150 mil. WW at most.

The early reviews are really good, the critics are saying it's fun. Nothing is assured of course but if it hits the audience right, I could see similar numbers to Silver Linings worldwide.

You know I didn't really know Adams before MOS, but I loved her in The Fighter. She was so good. I want her to win an Oscar. I hope her performance in Hustler doesn't get overshadowed by Lawrence's "it girl" status. It would be really cool to have an Oscar winning actor playing Lois Lane!

Adams and Lawrence aren't going to be in the same category if they get Oscar noms so Lawrence can't steal anything away. It's odd it seems like people have a problem with Lawrence because the media and studio are choosing to focus on her over Adams. I like both women and think that both are extremely talented.

Adams is getting excellent reviews for her performance but Cate Blanchett has that Oscar locked down IMHO.

le sigh...Cate deserves it too. She was so robbed for Elizabeth. That's actually when I stopped watching the Academy awards.

I was recently reading an article about how Adams is constantly outshined in movies where she does a great job, which usually means the movies are great overall, but I hope she gets a lot of recognition for her performance in Hustler.

I think Adams is one of the best most versatile actresses working today. Certainly I'm going to be rooting her on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"