BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Adams is one of the best most versatile actresses working today. Certainly I'm going to be rooting her on.

Yeah, the movie might not have been great to many but she killed it as Amelia Earhart in NATM2.

The Fighter and Silver Linings were hit films, American Hustle has a chance of being a hit as well. Definitively saying it won't be is a little ridiculous.

I'm visiting Montreal now and the ads for American Hustle are everywhere. Looks like a big marketing investment.

That's a good idea, and a bit like what happened in the late Silver Age versions of the JLA. Lois had a sizeable role with the team, not just in terms of reporting, but planning events, public affairs, etc.
Exactly...I'd like to see her in this sort of role. This is perhaps one of the better Silver age aspects that should be kept. Lois she always be intrepid and fearless.

Meryl Streep just got her third Oscar. If you put in various good performances then you get numerous oscars.

true but even getting nominated is awesome too and Amy's been 4 times nominated. Sometimes they give it to for the body of work you done and not necessarily for one particular film.

tumblr_mxht14J4MA1qbpcqno3_250.gif
tumblr_mxht14J4MA1qbpcqno4_250.gif

tumblr_mxht14J4MA1qbpcqno2_250.gif
tumblr_mxht14J4MA1qbpcqno6_250.gif

tumblr_mxht14J4MA1qbpcqno1_250.gif
tumblr_mxht14J4MA1qbpcqno5_250.gif

Aww....makes me want to turn the movie again.

Quick question. I know some awards were announced today. Did Adams get any nods?

I just love that scene, Herolee. It's just so dreamy and classic Superman/Lois.

I hope to see clark takes lois on his bicycle n cycling around the city... or chasing after a story thru the bustling city. :D

^^
I would love to see that.:woot:

By the way Amy Adams has today been nominated for Best Actress for American Hustle at the Golden Globes.
icon14.gif

Yes she did! I really hope she wins. Good God, she should win an award just for how damn delicious she looks in American Hustle.

American Hustle has Batman, Lois Lane, Mystique, Hawkeye, and Rocket Raccoon in it. This is awesome. BTW, what else was it nominated for?

Bale's got a Best Actor nom, Ditto for Lawrence in Supporting Actress
David O Russell has one , Best Screenplay and the movie too in best Motion picture Musical/Comedy.

Thanks, I expected Bale, but was interested in seeing if J-Law got a nomination to (I REALLY like her).

American Hustle has Batman, Lois Lane, Mystique, Hawkeye, and Rocket Raccoon in it. This is awesome.
lol...this does sound like a great cast. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, but I'll have to wait for Netflix.

looks cute like they r on a swing. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"