Status
Not open for further replies.
6a0120a5c2b704970b014e8973956c970d-800wi

brandon-routh-kate-bosworth-trl.jpg

smallville-infamous_1236796550.jpg

normal_lois-clark1.jpg

lois-lane-superman-movie.jpg

abc.jpg

And apart from deliberately wasting bandwidth your point is?

And apart from deliberately wasting bandwidth your point is?

Excuse me? Like it or not, Amy Adams is playing Lois, and will be compared....

A lot better than the personal attacks of posters in the previous thread wasting bandwidth.

Excuse me? Like it or not, Amy Adams is playing Lois, and will be compared....

I can't believe I'm responding again to a troll but I like a lot that Amy Adams is playing Lois and she compares very well to any previous incarnation.

Now you should either disappear or learn a bit more about Superman's history.

Kate Bosworth looks much better as a blonde.

Amy Adams is the shortest Lois Lane, nothing wrong with that as long as Clark Kent & Lois lane look good together.

Here's a comparison -

Margot Kidder. 5' 6 1/2"

Teri Hatcher. 5' 6"

Erica Durance. 5' 8"

Kate Bosworth. 5' 5 1/2"

Amy Adams Height. 5' 4"

I can't believe I'm responding again to a troll but I like a lot that Amy Adams is playing Lois and she compares very well to any previous incarnation.

Now you should either disappear or learn a bit more about Superman's history.

So anyone who has a different opinion to you is a troll...

Good luck functioning in real life.

Off Topic Somewhat; but anyone else find it funny now that with the casting of amy Adams as Lois Lane, that means that James Mardsen has played the "other guy" for not only one, but TWO actresses to have played Lois Lane.lol

Off Topic Somewhat; but anyone else find it funny now that with the casting of amy Adams as Lois Lane, that means that James Mardsen has played the "other guy" for not only one, but TWO actresses to have played Lois Lane.lol

Amy Adams and James Marsden together ?

Which movie you are talking about ?

It's just this idea Lana is more popular than Lois now because Al and Miles decided to shove Kristen Kreuk down peoples throats that I don't get. Lana Lang was a large part of a show that was on a network that got weak ratings. Smallville's impact is greatly exaggerated by some folks.

It's just this idea Lana is more popular than Lois now because Al and Miles decided to shove Kristen Kreuk down peoples throats that I don't get. Lana Lang was a large part of a show that was on a network that got weak ratings. Smallville's impact is greatly exaggerated by some folks.
99% of people who see this movie will have no idea who Lana Lang is. It's basically a non-existent character to the general audience. People would wonder why they created a "new" Lois Lane.

99% of people who see this movie will have no idea who Lana Lang is. It's basically a non-existent character to the general audience. People would wonder why they created a "new" Lois Lane.

Yep, and this is coming from a guy who owns all the seasons on DVD. More people have seen Superman Returns than an episode of Smallville.

I hope the theory is true that Lois Lane is introduced prior to Clark's official days as being a DP reporter since the feeling seems to be that Lois may be trying to track down Clark (not knowing it's him) after hearing about his mysterious heroics all across the globe (assuming that clark's been traveling the world as well).

It would definitely be a fresh take imho.

I hope the theory is true that Lois Lane is introduced prior to Clark's official days as being a DP reporter since the feeling seems to be that Lois may be trying to track down Clark (not knowing it's him) after hearing about his mysterious heroics all across the globe (assuming that clark's been traveling the world as well).

It would definitely be a fresh take imho.

Yeah, Clark would be the mysterious "Good Samaritan".

Last edited:
Would be an easy way to come up with the name. Lois reporting on the mysterious "super man".

100% of Smallville viewers or people who have seen a Lana-based episode of Smallville know who Lana Lang is.
100% of people who have seen Superman III know who Lana Lang is.
100% of people who have heard of Kristin Kreuk know who Lana Lang is.
99% of Man of Steel viewers will not know who Lana Lang is....:awesome:

Would be an easy way to come up with the name. Lois reporting on the mysterious "super man".
Yeah, the name can come from her 1st headline on it: "Alert Nietzsche: The Superman Exists!" Or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"