Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is interesting; so Lois apparently has a photo of Clark during his time in SV? This will probably fuel the whole theory of whether Lois will know of the secret by the end of this film.

photo4_zpsfcccfb70.png

Well this is interesting; so Lois apparently has a photo of Clark during his time in SV? This will probably fuel the whole theory of whether Lois will know of the secret by the end of this film.

photo4_zpsfcccfb70.png
I forget where and when I heard it, but I was thinking that she finds out pretty early on in the movie. Maybe I completely misunderstood what was said, but I could have sworn that's what was said.

Also; someone I know who reads German mentioned that one of the things that Amy said in the German Magazine for MOS was:

"Lois supports Superman with her love and her laser gun."

Has this angle of Lois looking for a mysterious man before she meets and knows Clark played out in any of the comics? Trying to see how it will fit in. You would think it would make it even harder to conceal his identity as Clark later on, lending weight to the theory she might know who he is from quite early on.

Honestly at this point, actually, for the longest time, her hair color hasn’t bothered me at all. I mean, if people can come to accept the fact that Cavil’s costume isn’t more traditional as some had hoped it to be originally, then they should have no problem accepting the fact that Amy’s hair isn’t entirely dark.

Unless her character is written tremendously bad, I really do see Amy taking this ball and running far with it.

Same, and it really did at first. I'm glad that a) she's an incredible enough actress for me to want to let it go and b) we've had enough time to get used to it. If we'd not had any set pics of her for example, there would still be those of us wondering if she dyed her hair for the role and bickering about whether it matter :funny:

Also; someone I know who reads German mentioned that one of the things that Amy said in the German Magazine for MOS was:

"Lois supports Superman with her love and her laser gun."

Haha that's epic :D

But do human laser guns really work against Kryptonians? Or are they Kryptonian laser guns?

Yeah, I think Lois hears about incidences in Smallville. She's on his trail early on and chases the story to Alaska. From the set pics, we see her in different places on the field.

But do human laser guns really work against Kryptonians? Or are they Kryptonian laser guns?

What if Lex.. er Luthor Corp develops it for the military and General Lane gives it to his daughter for protection.

Or maybe she snatches it from Faora. :oldrazz:

photo4_zpsfcccfb70.png

Hmm. This looks interesting. I wonder who she's showing the picture to. Maybe Clark himself?

Patiently awaits the, 'she can handle my gun' comments. :o

You snooze, you lose. :o

So is the triangle be that Clark won't admit that he's Superman and Lois just backs him up until he's comfortable telling her?

I would be down with seeing that. :hmm

from Total Film
"I wanted her to be a woman other women could relate to. And not be sort of a pest. Lois can be kind of omnipresent, turning up at very inconvenient times - which she does! - But you understand her reasons."

Good. This isn't meant as SR bashing (I actually like SR) but Bosworth's Lois was a pest.

I was thinking, I wonder if Lois' portrayal in this movie is supposed to show how much of a 'normal woman' Lois is. As in, while they will probably be portraying her as strong, that she is seen as a normal very hardworking woman. Perhaps they are doing this in order to highlight the contrast with the more superpowered women like Farora. Superman could be with a woman of his own race and perhaps that could be shown. Unlike Smallville which portrayed Lois as very strong, an almost robust energy everywhere she went. Perhaps they weren't going for that per se, but more just honing in on the idea that she is a normal human woman. Plus there''s the idea that Superman isn't even with Lois in the comics, he's with Wonder Woman. Perhaps the movie's might be keeping up with the comics in showing while Lois IS a strong woman, she is not quite on his level. I don't know, at least I'm getting that vibe from this movie what with the heavy emphasis on Krytonians. Then there was the rumor that Wonder Woman would be in the movie...

But nothing against Lois, I'm sure she'll be portrayed as strong. But I don't think as robust and energetic as Erica Durance's Lois though. Her Lois seemed every bit as strong as all the other super women on the show.

I have a feeling that the Superman dating Wonder Woman angle in the new 52 comics will get phased out and forgotten after MOS comes out and DC has to deal with more people asking "Why isn't Superman with Lois?"

Good. This isn't meant as SR bashing (I actually like SR) but Bosworth's Lois was a pest.

Biggest miscast I've ever seen. She was just dull. Lois shouldn't be dull.

I have a feeling that the Superman dating Wonder Woman angle in the new 52 comics will get phased out and forgotten after MOS comes out and DC has to deal with more people asking "Why isn't Superman with Lois?"

Only if a large amount of those people actually buy comics or they could just give Lois a miniseries.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I won't be. You really think people will go from the movies to comic book shops and then complain to DC about not having Lois with Clark? It's not going to happen anytime soon. There are just as many SMWW shippers as Clois shippers.

The closest thing is Andy Diggle having Lois and Clark working as field reporters in June's Action Comics, but he said he's not going to make them be together. The same goes for Batman/Superman and Superman Unchained that also come out in June. Those stories are set so I don't see how it could happen.

Biggest miscast I've ever seen. She was just dull. Lois shouldn't be dull.

:up: also the script didn't help. Amy Adams s a wonderfully talented actress if the script is good then we'll have nothing to worry about.

I think we're gonna see a Lois as Ellen Ripley moment as she somehow gains possession of a Kryptonian rifle (possibly something similar to the one that Jor-El figurine is holding) when she is inside the Black Zero and will be responsible for pulling Superman out of those skulls.

Well, unless a kryptonian blaster can injure a fully powered kryptonian, who would she be using it against that it could actually faze? One of Zod's robots? And if so, why would Superman be in danger to begin with from such a foe? So many questions that are just boiling up.lol

On another note, I guess Amy's quotes just added further fuel to the flame of the whole belief that Lois and Superman/Clark's feelings for each other, whatever the development may be like on film, will result in love as opposed to it just concluding with a "hint" of a romantic future at the end of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"