Andor General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I think I remember hearing the Andor set designer worked on Chernobyl. The locations certainly had that lived in and grimy heavy industry vibe of Chernobyl. Three Chernobyl cast members were also in the show.

I can't handle MON MOTHMA getting to be fleshed out in live action.

FcvMu9yXwAIT_y5

FcvMwFPWIAALtj0

FcvMxauXEAUG5fh

FdmNWmZUcAMVzG7

FdmNWmZUcA0OsHL

FdmNWmYUcAIPzdR

Hope this can continue the momentum of Episode 3.

While Andor's methodical "awakening" is compelling, Luthen Rael is by far the more fully formed character out the gate.
First as one persona, then suddenly seamlessly effecting the classic Sir Percy Blakeney/Don Diego de La Vega/Wayne cover, brilliant character and role to drop into the SW U.
And of course he gets the newest tricked-out "character" ship. :cwink:

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see Richie from The Bear and James from End of the F***ing World have a conversation with each other.

Another banger of an episode.

Plus, they've tried and have succeeded in harkening to that 70's influenced sci-fi designs that Star Wars was built on.
I love the retro futuristic vibe of the show. Very reminiscent of 70's futurism, just modernized. Getting strong Ridley Scott, & Stanley Kubrick vibes. Even Lucas circa THX 1138.

I love the retro futuristic vibe of the show. Very reminiscent of 70's futurism, just modernized. Getting strong Ridley Scott, & Stanley Kubrick vibes. Even Lucas circa THX 1138.

The first scene immediately gave me Blade Runner vibes. Aesthetically this show is on an entirely different level than the other D+ Star Wars products, certainly more than the Kenobi and Boba Fett shows at least. It actually has dynamic lighting and staging and tactile set design, as opposed to the last couple shows which all looked like flat, digital pantomime.

si4JmeV.jpg

First 3P0 & R2 engraved in the Well of Souls , now full circle
Bullwhip and Chachapoyan idol preserved in carbonite?
Fd3jDnmX0AUkuQ-

Last edited:
While Andor's methodical "awakening" is compelling, Luthen Rael is by far the more fully formed character out the gate.
First as one persona, then suddenly seamlessly effecting the classic Sir Percy Blakeney/Don Diego de La Vega cover, brilliant character and role to drop into the SW U.
And of course he gets the newest tricked-out "character" ship. :cwink:
I really dig the Scarlet Pimpernel/Zorro vibes with Luthen as well.

First 3 episodes where cool. But the last 2 are simply boring, its like nothing really happens.

Too much talking its not interesting.

First three episodes were pretty great. Episode 4 was okay. And five was a snooze, not helped by this block of content being more setup for future + in-universe politics.

First 3 episodes where cool. But the last 2 are simply boring, its like nothing really happens.

Too much talking its not interesting.

Hopefully the payoff for what these episodes are doing will be good even though by themselves they are not. And the political focus shifts more into a smaller chunk. For their sake as well as the viewers I hope anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"