• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I KNO, RITE? When's she going to learn to properly judge people by how they dress and what they look like according to your standards? Shame on her.

Exactly! :up:

trollolol.gif

The only weird thing about what he's wearing is the bandana.

What's the big deal?

And the necklace. There arent many men who can successfully pull off wearing a couple accessories at once in my opinion.

But maybe it comes from my severe hatred for Ryan Gosling who this fellow resembles quite a bit in this picture.

I can't help but laugh to myself every time a guy wears pants like that.

I have several pants like that and love wearing necklaces and bandanas/scarfs too. Each to his own I guess. :)

Very much like the Selina make-up she is having. But with the Selina make-up having even darker eyes. Great pics.

I'm also still stunned by those "apple scene" shots of her as Selina. It's just so much what I had in mind for a Nolanverse Selina.

Well maybe in the redesigned tumbler.

Nice stockings. I'm so on board for this. Looks like she's fleeing. Is her Catwoman costume in there?

She looks great. :awesome:

JINX!

Something tells me she aint no stripper in this movie lol. Shes definitely a wealthy version of selina kyle.

Not necessarily.

It's very possible like I've been speculating since the start that they're going to give us a bit more insight then that into Selina Kyle. I'm willing to bet that she gained most of her fortune due to her big time robberies/heist that she's pulled but I'm willing to be she initially came from a more down trodden area and found a way to beat adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"