• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her being dressed up like that could just be a front for something.

Not necessarily.

It's very possible like I've been speculating since the start that they're going to give us a bit more insight then that into Selina Kyle. I'm willing to bet that she gained most of her fortune due to her big time robberies/heist that she's pulled but I'm willing to be she initially came from a more down trodden area and found a way to beat adversity.

But then why does she need to still be stripping if shes already that wealthy from stealing?

My blood pressure has reached critical mass.

But then why does she need to still be stripping if shes already that wealthy from stealing?

Who said she'll be stripping in the movie?

Maybe her BACKGROUND is a stripper? A part of her life she left behind.

Did people really think that we'd see Anne Hathaway up on a stage with a pole between her legs in a Batman movie?

When was the stripping confirmed?

Who's to say they happen within the same point in time in the film?

Anyone else believe Anna isn't sexy? Didn't think so

She already looks so glamorous there. I can't even imagine what she's wearing at the museum ball. :hrt:

When was the stripping confirmed?

Who's to say they happen within the same point in time in the film?

It was never confirmed, just strongly rumored by Batman-news i think. Maybe it was BOF idk. Anyways, i dont disagree with you, its just hard to believe shes gonna be anything close to a stripper in this film. Maybe (and i hope) shes just a hired thief who steels valuable information for other corporations. I guess we'll find out

She already looks so glamorous there. I can't even imagine what she's wearing at the museum ball. :hrt:
Oh yeah. That should be the best of the lot. I'm envisioning something like the Princess Diaries. And on the stripping point, I agree with TheBatman072. I'm thinking it is apart of the character, but it's something she has left behind by the time the film starts. Something she herself rises from.

GOD, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm dying to know if she will wear any designer, imagine that Anne Hathaway became the image of Chanel or Vouitton *o*

It's possible... I think Armani created some tailor made suits for Bale in TDK so it won't be surprising if they partnered up with some designer. The designer could create some one of a kind gown for her and even Cotillard.

It's possible... I think Armani created some tailor made suits for Bale in TDK so it won't be surprising if they partnered up with some designer. The designer could create some one of a kind gown for her and even Cotillard.

Oh, man, I'm so excited for this movie, it's a dream come true for a Selina fanboy.
I've already started thinking this ain't real, I mean, the portrayal of Selina Kyle being a nod to Audrey Hepburn? Like Adam Hughes' covers from the second Catwoman shot? :hrt::hrt:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that she's sneaking into the mob to take someone out?

Anne-Hathaway-on-the-set-of-the-new-Batman-movie-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-13-435x580.jpg

*Right click and save
:hrt:This is one beautiful shot of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle.

I agree with those speculating she has a rags to riches story because of her stealing. It can happen throughout the movie. When we see her she can be living in a small apartment with Holly and eventually she's mixing with Bruce Wayne.

So, to any of those internet highest standardized people, Anne Hathaway is a very hot woman. Need more proof?

anchorman.gif

Anne said she was taking very specific dance lessons

Not confirmation she's a stripper.

Anne's preparation for her role as Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises, the next Batman installment (currently filming in Pittsburgh), has been more than cosmetic. She has been working out five days a week — rigorous exercise and stunt training followed by an hour and a half of dance.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167691-anne-hathaway-on-her-dark-knight-rises-training

The dance might just be there for her flexibility, although in my recollection she did say something along the lines of being embarrassed talking about her dance routines (or something along the lines of that).

Damn. Anne looks absolutely beautiful in these shots. This could be a serious challenger for the movie where she looks her most gorgeous.

These pics of her are very elegant. It's almost as if she's a combination of her Princess Mia and Andy Sachs characters (from the Princess Diaries and The devil wears Prada respectively) two films in which she looked stunning.

It also looks like some of her scenes are in broad daylight with nice sun, and not a totally grim-looking scene.

Anyone think now that perhaps that picture of Anne in the white dress might actually be from TDKR and not just Anne in her own casual dress as thought before?

I think it's important that Catwoman starts from the low end of Gotham. It contrasts her with Bruce/Batman. As if it doesn't take a billionare to be a vigilante. She can swoon her way into the high class. It makes her cunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"