Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
writers-walk-after-dc-alters-batwoman-storylines-header.jpg

I know it will never happen batwoman could make a great show

I wouldn't mind. But yeah it would probably never happen for multiple reasons.

That Flash cameo and Arrow being on the pilot of Flash was so out of place for this episode. Here Sara gets killed and supposedly Ollie leaves right in the middle of it to give Barry a little bit of advice?? really?

They should have just left that part out of the episode.

Well obvious the death is setting up for whole season.......I kind of hope it a mystery why and who order the hit....as we know the killer was hired and did not do this on his own.

That Flash cameo and Arrow being on the pilot of Flash was so out of place for this episode. Here Sara gets killed and supposedly Ollie leaves right in the middle of it to give Barry a little bit of advice?? really?

Oliver went to see Barry before Sara got killed. He had no way of knowing ti would happen.

Enjoyed the episode. The ending was awesome, can't wait for the next episode.

And about the Arrowverse superteam:
I'm willing to bet they'll be called The Outsiders instead of Justice League.

Charlatan: You're seriously complaining about Oliver responding to a request for advice from a friend? Oliver isn't prescient. There was no way he could know that Sara was in any danger.

Ah, and I think Ray Palmer's belt was a pretty cool Atom easter egg :woot:

Loved the character.

Enjoyed the episode. The ending was awesome, can't wait for the next episode.

And about the Arrowverse superteam:
I'm willing to bet they'll be called The Outsiders instead of Justice League.

They want to be the Justice League, but they really should be called the Outsiders. It would fit soooo well.

No it wasn't.

Barry has everyone telling him that he is nuts and he can't be a hero so he goes and sees Oliver. There was really no-one else he could see. Perfectly placed.

As for it being on Arrow, it's so people know at what point they have the talk in Arrow's timeline.

Besides like others have said it's clear it happened before he knew Sara was killed. Hell them meeting could have been happening just as Sara was getting shot.

Last edited:
Wonderful episode. Sad to see that happen but it's a nice plot starter...

Brandon Routh was surprisingly amazing.

Actually liked the Olicity stuff, especially because she can give it as much as Ollie puts on her. Felicity is so damn badass and smart... nice to see her cut the ties and wise up on his 'dangling' he always does while acting all never/ever.

The opening action scene and the fights were great. So excited this show is back, it also took on the lighter side while still being what it has always been perfectly.

Someone should call Gotham and show them how to balance fun/serious.

writers-walk-after-dc-alters-batwoman-storylines-header.jpg

I know it will never happen batwoman could make a great show

TV or a film, I would love to see her get her own film/show so much.

WOW. I saw east coast twitters talking about a shocking ending but did not expect that.

i think the killer is Komodo.

Same. plus she sorta like the loner of the bat family..

Yeah.

I miss getting new issues of that series. I dropped it when the creative team changed.

Man, guys, I just have to say, after watching tonight's episode of Arrow, combined with the great premiere of The Flash, and how much AOS has stepped up their game....it is truly a great time to be a comic book fan.

As a kid I never, NEVER, expected to see superheroes getting this kind of quality live action TV treatment. We have franchises that are actually building world's. It's amazing. The comics are literally being brought to life in a way I never thought they would be and as a comic fan (not a Marvel fan, not a DC fan, A COMIC FAN) I couldn't be happier to see how good all these shows are becoming.

Man, guys, I just have to say, after watching tonight's episode of Arrow, combined with the great premiere of The Flash, and how much AOS has stepped up their game....it is truly a great time to be a comic book fan.

As a kid I never, NEVER, expected to see superheroes getting this kind of quality live action TV treatment. We have franchises that are actually building world's. It's amazing. The comics are literally being brought to life in a way I never thought they would be and as a comic fan (not a Marvel fan, not a DC fan, A COMIC FAN) I couldn't be happier to see how good all these shows are becoming.

Agreed.

I mean we're in a age where Comic Book Properties are thriving on BOTH Film and Television.

I remember a time where we would be lucky to just have even one or two comic book-based properties going on at all...film or television.

It really is a Golden Age. We're getting spoiled as it is and as long the properties that get adapted are quality, we'll keep getting more and I have no problem with that.

Me and my girlfriend were watching the final minutes of the episode and saw the ending coming, but it was still a bit shocking how it just happened.

And I agree. I was a big Smallville fan and despite not being anywhere near the level that Arrow has set in terms of quality, it still hold a special place in my heart because was really at the start of the whole Comic Book movies and shows revolution that we've seen in the past decade. Like I remember how big of a deal it was to see their version of a JL team get together for one big episode, but now, it's like we can get that on an almost weekly basis and its so awesome. Like my girlfriend geeked out so much despite not being a big comic fan because she saw Oliver's cameo in the Flash pilot and it's just so surreal to see crossovers like that.

Me and my girlfriend were watching the final minutes of the episode and saw the ending coming, but it was still a bit shocking how it just happened.

And I agree. I was a big Smallville fan and despite not being anywhere near the level that Arrow has set in terms of quality, it still hold a special place in my heart because was really at the start of the whole Comic Book movies and shows revolution that we've seen in the past decade. Like I remember how big of a deal it was to see their version of a JL team get together for one big episode, but now, it's like we can get that on an almost weekly basis and its so awesome. Like my girlfriend geeked out so much despite not being a big comic fan because she saw Oliver's cameo in the Flash pilot and it's just so surreal to see crossovers like that.

Agreed.

I think one big reason why "Smallville" still resonates with a lot of fans, or at least has a special place in the hearts of some fans, is because a lot of us really grew up watching that series.

I mean the show covered a decade of our lives, where some of us started out in Middle School when the show premiered and were in College by the time it concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"