Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Producers it seems can't alter their original plans.

Laurel Is not a popular character.I only speak for me but her scenes i often space out on,and don't care about.With upcoming arc she is character i care nothing about.

I was one who loved sarah.Although i totally saw her death coming.Her in carney costume laurel suffers compared to sarah.

Felicity is more popular character than Laurel.Even though the oliver wants to be with her but feels he can't thing is getting old.But,parring Oliver and Laurel again would be disaster.If they want Oliver and laurel together so badly they wouldn't have had them brake up after their brief reunion towards end of season 1.

Laurel Is not a popular character.I only speak for me but her scenes i often space out on,and don't care about.With upcoming arc she is character i care nothing about.

I was one who loved sarah.Although i totally saw her death coming.Her in carney costume laurel suffers compared to sarah.

Felicity is more popular character than Laurel.Even though the oliver wants to be with her but feels he can't thing is getting old.But,parring Oliver and Laurel again would be disaster.If they want Oliver and laurel together so badly they wouldn't have had them brake up after their brief reunion towards end of season 1.

"The character [Lotz is] playing is really the beginning of the story of the Black Canary ... Everyone knows that Laurel Lance is the Black Canary ... But how we get from A to B is the story of our show ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/black-canary-arrow_n_3677500.html

Arrow Bosses on Felicity's Feelings for Oliver: 'She Definitely Speaks Up'

“Don’t ask me to say that I don’t love you.”
“And you know how I feel about her.”
“I love you.”

Those are all the ways that Oliver has declared his feelings for Felicity on this season of Arrow. But thus far, his Girl Friday has been pretty mum about where her heart lies when it comes to her partner. Rest assured that will all change when the presumed dead Oliver makes his way back home to Starling City.

“She speaks up!” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells TVLine. “She definitely speaks up, but not quite in the way I think people are expecting. She has a lot of strong feelings.” (Could EP Marc Guggenheim’s tweet, teasing his favorite moment from an upcoming episode — “I don’t want to be a woman you love” — be a bad omen?)

The scene in question, which takes place at the end of Episode 12, “probably is my all-time favorite Emily Bett [Rickards] performance,” Guggenheim enthuses. “She is so, so, so, so incredibly strong in that scene, it’s ridiculous.”

For the would-be couple, “this season is really about them saying all the things they’ve never said” after two years of “teasing each other,” Kreisberg adds. “Where that takes them is to some tough places, but also to some right places. The how and the why and the when and the where of that is the fun in the back half of the season.”

http://tvline.com/2015/01/12/arrow-season-3-spoilers-felicity-feelings-for-oliver/

Everyone ready for Laurel to take on the mantle of the Black Canary and show what she's made of?

[YT]wjCjgjk9n0o[/YT]

I'm having a viewing party in her honor of her first outing as Black Canary, everyone is invited.

Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to having Oliver gone for a few episodes? It will be very nice to spend time with the supporting cast!

I want to see Captain Lance play a bigger role since the first half he has not been feature a lot.....that screentime be given to Palmer and Roy and Diggle should have bigger role as well...

I have nothing against the character, but just kill him off. With more heroes showing up, he isn't that needed anymore. Sure he is an extension of Laurel, which is nice but I don't know what more they can do with him.

I have nothing against the character, but just kill him off. With more heroes showing up, he isn't that needed anymore. Sure he is an extension of Laurel, which is nice but I don't know what more they can do with him.

I
he is going to die
3376787-bop_cv27_17ct8j057m_.jpg
solonglarry.jpg

The Arrow Ladies were looking lovely at the Golden Globes on Sunday. :yay:

he won't die Captain Lance is Jim Gordon of Arrow.......

I agree, I often space out during Laurel scenes as well.

he won't die Captain Lance is Jim Gordon of Arrow.......

That's kinda my thinking as well. Arrow needs a liaison to the police, and he fits the bill perfectly.
Killing the guy off is extreme and completely unnecessary and would involve having to bring in another character to replace him.

I disagree, I think by killing him off it opens up a whole whack of story lines etc that the writers can work with.

Only makes sense to kill him off..I just think it will be next season if anything.

Not that I know too much about the history of Oliver and his supporting characters, but I think Lance is still needed in context of the show because he is still very much a big supporter of the Arrow and it took him a long time to get to that point because the Arrow was and probably still is considered to be a vigilante and doesn't have many supporters amongst the people in power of the city.

Now with that said, I think Lance will die at some point, just not this season. I think the show relies so much on the flashback that it will be hard to go beyond season 5. This season's theme has been about identity, and I think we will see Oliver return and start to get his personal live together, and he will eventually be back as the head of Queen Industries. Next season, I think the focus will be on him trying to save the city on a larger scale and will eventually lead to him becoming the mayor of the newly branded Star City in the final season. At that point, I don't think Lance will be needed because I could easily see them doing the arc with Oliver hunting himself in order to remove any possible suspicion of him being the Green Arrow.

There is absolutely no reason to kill off Quentin Lance.

It wouldn't serve anything to the plot that Sara's death hasn't already.

There's a alot of talk about Vixen (yes the one that dated john Stuart after hawk girl in JLU) showing up on the show .

Oh and this was put in the video games part of the forum

[YT]pKascR_z4YY[/YT]

She won't be showing up anytime soon. She will just be in the animated show for the time being.

yeah they did say her debut will be some animated spin off

Marc Guggenheim On VIXEN's Debut In The ARROW-verse

Marc Guggenheim on introducing DC Comics superhero Vixen to the DCTV universe currently inhabited by Flash and Arrow. "We're going to do basically an animated spinoff." DC Comics superhero Vixen to the DCTV universe currently inhabited by Flash and Arrow. "We're going to do basically an animated spinoff."

Last edited:
yeah they did say her debut will be some animated spin off

Marc Guggenheim On VIXEN's Debut In The ARROW-verse

Marc Guggenheim on introducing DC Comics superhero Vixen to the DCTV universe currently inhabited by Flash and Arrow. "We're going to do basically an animated spinoff." DC Comics superhero Vixen to the DCTV universe currently inhabited by Flash and Arrow. "We're going to do basically an animated spinoff."
" Oliver going to find out that Felicity kissed Barry?" That's actually going to happen in the "Vixen" cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"