Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8c.gif

this is even worse than the Island Horror Wig! As much as I love comic book Ollie and his goatee, I definitely prefer Stephen Amell with his five o’clock shadow.

tumblr_njk5hvauEV1sa7m2ko1_1280.png

You see: even in this super ugly manip, he looks good with the goatee.

Seeing as how the majority of live action DC stuff is starting to take after the 'New 52' attributes and looks, does he even after the same look in those comics? I just looked for a few and didn't really find one with the swashbuckler look.

Seeing as how the majority of live action DC stuff is starting to take after the 'New 52' attributes and looks, does he even after the same look in those comics? I just looked for a few and didn't really find one with the swashbuckler look.

The beards looks weird on baby new 52 Ollie
GreenArrow25a.jpg

and here is Ollie from futures end

New-52-Futures-End-18-Spoilers-Shazam-Superman-Batman-Beyond-E.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_njm3g1sfkN1tts6cho1_1280.jpg

spoilers comic panel from tonight episode.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/koreyefinch/stephen-amell-is-a-real-life-superhero-1bf52

On September 23, 2014, our beloved son Damian Atticus Finch died when I was 34 weeks pregnant from becoming entangled in his umbilical cord. Such a tragedy is not preventable in any way, and his loss was heartbreaking, to say the least.

After he died, we planned a superhero themed memorial for our little boy who was named after Damian Wayne (son of Batman). We asked everyone to wear capes or come in superhero costume, because of how his name came about.

Because Damian’s memorial was superhero themed, and we are HUGE fans of Arrow, I reached out to Stephen Amell via Facebook to see if maybe he would send something to the memorial. His response to my request was not at all what I expected.

I gotta say, I like Roy in the costume.

And be still my heart, as if I needed more reason to love Amell. :up:

So in 3x13 the count will inject a huge dose of vertigo in Laurel by stabbing her with the injections in her throat and then the canary fight takes place in front of some STAR Labs containers...it has me thinking ....

Amell is a stand up guy. Say whatever you want about his acting or the series, but you can't deny that Amell is a genuinely wonderful person.

whatever happens in 3x13 must be a stepping stone to what happen in 3x18 as likely bad stuff is about to get worse!

Really not liking what I saw in the promo shots of "The Return". If what appears to be happening happens it may put me off the show.

Really not liking what I saw in the promo shots of "The Return". If what appears to be happening happens it may put me off the show.

which photos.......promo shot don't really tell what going on in the episode

Not these ones, these ones lay it out pretty well. Apparently Thea can go toe to toe with Slade and beat him

Not these ones, these ones lay it out pretty well. Apparently Thea can go toe to toe with Slade and beat him

that means nothing.....the photo could be misleading.....it might look she won but it could be Oliver who stop Slade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"