Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they have to kill Waller. :funny:

Oh and how many people called Felicity's father being the or a big bad? :funny:

Oh and how many people called Felicity's father being the or a big bad? :funny:

Well, Felicity's Mother mentioned him being a criminal of some sort, out of the picture and unreachable for some reason, and Felicity getting her smarts from him.

The producers said we'd probably meet him in season 4.

The villains of season 4 are a big shady organization that could probably use some smart people that are cool with committing criminal acts.

So it's probably about as big a leap as saying that this Slade guy probably won't be Oliver's friend forever.

Possible spoilers:
-Diggle will get a costume of some sort to conceal his identity. I suggested a Baklava but it will be more elaborate than that.

-Colton Haynes/Roy should be the character who moves around from show to show and is the link between The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow.

-Lyla has a lot of secrets. She will end up as the head of Argus when Amanda Waller gets killed.

-Oliver will have a mole in Starling City telling him about what is going on with the rest of his team (Diggle, Speedy, Black Canary) while he’s away with Felicity. The mole could be in his team but it’s not Diggle apparently. Personally, my money is on Lyla but who knows…

-Felicity might get bored before Oliver of the domestic life, according to EBR. She found her calling with Team Arrow and eventually it will get tough for her to stay away from saving people. That’s how EBR feels, it’s not really a spoiler but it rings so true to her character I included it here. That’s also exactly how I feel. :)
http://olicityalamode.tumblr.com/post/120953177195/shc-paris-con-spoilers-edition

CG6MWGgUkAEw9Eg.png:large

Take this with a grain of salt is from 4chan and tumblr

Rumor is Olicity will be visiting Coast City. Hal may flirt with Felicity

I hope is not real.

Take this with a grain of salt is from 4chan and tumblr

Rumor is Olicity will be visiting Coast City. Hal may flirt with Felicity

I hope is not real.

Hal wouldn't be Hal if he weren't flirting with someone.

But according to Flash, he's supposed to be missing at the moment.

Hal wouldn't be Hal if he weren't flirting with someone.

But according to Flash, he's supposed to be missing at the moment.

Carol Ferris
I hope they avoid another ted kord ray Palmer situation rights.

I have a hard time buying that legit spoilers are getting out when the writers room has only just reassembled like a week ago and they probably haven't even cranked out a single script yet.

Apparently this is what the writers have told one of the actors and actor told someone in "confidence"

David Ramsey has talked a couple of times as if he already knows what will be going down in S4 when it comes to Diggle/Felicity.

Will Stephen Amell's work on TMNT2 cut into his Arrow time?

I doubt it. He isn't in every scene of the movie or Arrow so he will plenty of time to shoot both.

Are they ever going to address Ollie's financials?

Also, with Felicity owning Palmer Tech now... will she be the wallet for the relationship.

I doubt it. He isn't in every scene of the movie or Arrow so he will plenty of time to shoot both.
Well there is the issue of Arrow shooting in Vancouver, and TMNT shooting in NYC I believe.

Sarah Michelle Gellar filmed Buffy in California and Scooby Doo in Australia. There is no issue traveling from Vancouver to NYC and back.

While I actually like a lot of stuff they mention in that "leak", its largely composed of odds-on guesses and fairly obvious stuff. I'm dubious of its legitimacy, for that reason.

Are they ever going to address Ollie's financials?

Also, with Felicity owning Palmer Tech now... will she be the wallet for the relationship.

They already addressed it, he's using Thea's money that used to belong to Malcolm.

Those spoilers are amusing.

They sound pretty stupid, actually, if there's any truth to that.

Kinda off topic, but I found this amusing.
I found a sort of easter egg in a fantasy novel I'm reading, part of a series of books about a female elf assassin named Nysta by Lucas Thorn. There's a scene where she comes upon a couple of lost traders in the woods, and their names were Carter Holl (as in Carter Hall, or Hawkman) and Oliver Kween (who just happens to have a bow and arrow when we first see him.)
EDIT: Just reading a bit further, the author makes a joke about Ollie's arrows being green, and Oliver himself, "He's not as green as you would think."
Must be a fan.

Last edited:
Comic-Con 2015: SUPERGIRL Premiere, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Lead WBTV Lineup

SATURDAY, JULY 11

8:00–11:00 p.m. Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Present:Super Hero Saturday Night Offers Fans a Look Inside the Worlds of Arrow, The Flash and Gotham, plusa Pilot Screening of Supergirl and Video Presentations of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Vixen: DC fans … get ready for another Super Hero Saturday Night! Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment will again welcome fans into the worlds of some of DC Comics’ greatest characters during a three-hour super-experience in Hall H. The exclusive evening will feature a pilot screening of the highly anticipated new action series Supergirl, followed by a Q&A with stars and producers; plus, individual special video presentations and Q&As with stars and producers from Arrow, The Flash and Gotham. Also, don’t miss a special Q&A with cast and producers of DC’s Legends ofTomorrow and a peek at the new digital series Vixen. Hall H

Want to read or listen to the first bits of dialogue from the main villain of season four of Arrow? Come check it out!
Today, I came across two actors vying for the role of 'Simon' in season four of Arrow. By the sound of it, 'Simon' is actually a codename for 'Damien Darhk,' the leader of the mysterious H.I.V.E..
Darhk and his villainous organization have been mentioned on Arrow in the past. Just last season, Ra's al Ghul warned Oliver about him. Darhk was at one point in contention to be the next Ra's al Ghul, but when he wasn't chosen he split from The League of Assassins and started his own group with a hive of followers. Oliver was then told that Darhk's organization has been responsible for a lot of the trouble that has plagued Starling City. They're also the group that killed John Diggle’s brother Andy.
Transcript from the auditions:
Oliver Queen: So, you're on to him? The one Ra's?
Villain: I'm sure Ra's has told you many things about me. He was quite the storyteller - always concerned about myths and legends. As if he wanted them himself.
Oliver Queen: Why am I here?
Villain: For the same reason a boy is curious about ant he dug out of the ground.
Oliver Queen: And you're the ant in the scenario?
Villain: No, I'm the ground, the Earth, the world. I'm the man even Ra's al Ghul fears.
Oliver Queen: So Ra's is scared of you? I'm not.
Villain: Only because you haven't gotten to know me yet.
Oliver Queen: I'm getting to know you now and I'm not impressed.
Villain: I'm not Slade Wilson or Malcolm Merlyn or any of the other pretenders you've dealt with before.
Oliver Queen: I defeated them both.
Villain: Sounds like you're ready for the main event then. It's graduate day, Mr. Queen.
Unknown: Please, don't kill me.
Villain: Well, I hadn't made up my mind up about that to be honest, but I can tell you that the incessant whining isn't helping your cause much.
Unknown: I haven't done anything to you.
Villain: That's a matter of opinion. You failed me.
Unknown: I'm sorry.
Villain: Not yet you're not, but you will be. In that interval try to have some dignity at least.
Unknown: I'll do anything you want.
Villain: So, that's a pass on dignity. I was in your position more than once, vulnerable and someone else's mercy or lack thereof. It is a terrible feeling. It might be the worst emotion, worst than sadness or grief or loneliness. That's why I made it point not to feel it again. Family, friends, love, children, I cut ties with all of that. Now there's nothing I can be threatened with. I look at you and see your fear and there's nothing that I recognize. I have no fear, because of that. I show no mercy.

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/11/arrow-season-4-auditions-possibly-reveal-main-villain-dialogue/

Want to read or listen to the first bits of dialogue from the main villain of season four of Arrow? Come check it out!
Today, I came across two actors vying for the role of 'Simon' in season four of Arrow. By the sound of it, 'Simon' is actually a codename for 'Damien Darhk,' the leader of the mysterious H.I.V.E..
Darhk and his villainous organization have been mentioned on Arrow in the past. Just last season, Ra's al Ghul warned Oliver about him. Darhk was at one point in contention to be the next Ra's al Ghul, but when he wasn't chosen he split from The League of Assassins and started his own group with a hive of followers. Oliver was then told that Darhk's organization has been responsible for a lot of the trouble that has plagued Starling City. They're also the group that killed John Diggle’s brother Andy.
Transcript from the auditions:
Oliver Queen: So, you're on to him? The one Ra's?
Villain: I'm sure Ra's has told you many things about me. He was quite the storyteller - always concerned about myths and legends. As if he wanted them himself.
Oliver Queen: Why am I here?
Villain: For the same reason a boy is curious about ant he dug out of the ground.
Oliver Queen: And you're the ant in the scenario?
Villain: No, I'm the ground, the Earth, the world. I'm the man even Ra's al Ghul fears.
Oliver Queen: So Ra's is scared of you? I'm not.
Villain: Only because you haven't gotten to know me yet.
Oliver Queen: I'm getting to know you now and I'm not impressed.
Villain: I'm not Slade Wilson or Malcolm Merlyn or any of the other pretenders you've dealt with before.
Oliver Queen: I defeated them both.
Villain: Sounds like you're ready for the main event then. It's graduate day, Mr. Queen.
Unknown: Please, don't kill me.
Villain: Well, I hadn't made up my mind up about that to be honest, but I can tell you that the incessant whining isn't helping your cause much.
Unknown: I haven't done anything to you.
Villain: That's a matter of opinion. You failed me.
Unknown: I'm sorry.
Villain: Not yet you're not, but you will be. In that interval try to have some dignity at least.
Unknown: I'll do anything you want.
Villain: So, that's a pass on dignity. I was in your position more than once, vulnerable and someone else's mercy or lack thereof. It is a terrible feeling. It might be the worst emotion, worst than sadness or grief or loneliness. That's why I made it point not to feel it again. Family, friends, love, children, I cut ties with all of that. Now there's nothing I can be threatened with. I look at you and see your fear and there's nothing that I recognize. I have no fear, because of that. I show no mercy.

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/11/arrow-season-4-auditions-possibly-reveal-main-villain-dialogue/

"Incessant whining" sounds like it could be Felicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"