Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my..... Your standards are really pretty low.... :csad:

You should inspire him to raise his standards!

Untitled-128-351x185.png

Can't wait for season 4

I still don't know what will happen as Amell say's hes done with the Arrow costume but that could easily just be a clever way of him telling us he gets a new costume.

Watching Arrow Season 1. Currently on 3rd episode. I still have no idea who anyone is except for Oliver.

Season 3 was just as good if not better than the first 2, y'all need to quit complaining so much. It's quickly becoming the new worldwide pastime.

I liked season 3 a lot. But I liked season 1 a bit better and season 2 way more.

Season 3 was better than season 1 for me mostly because of Thea and Laurel becoming characters I wanted to see on screen. I never hated them but in this season there stories tied into the central arc. Instead of being normal people who get caught up in Oliver's crusade. They were active participants no longer the victims of it. So my favorites are Seasons 2,3,1

Can't wait for season 4

I still don't know what will happen as Amell say's hes done with the Arrow costume but that could easily just be a clever way of him telling us he gets a new costume.

I'm like some others who think and hope maybe he might be done being just "Arrow" and instead become the Green Arrow, with a new costume and everything.

Should Oliver go back to his recurve bow which he used in season 1.....I mean it is his weapon in the comics but it is likely he just get a custom made compound bow

That moment when everyones on Season 3 and your still of Episode 4 of Season 1.

Episode 3 bored the hell outta me for some reason. Episode 4 however picked my interest up pretty quick.

Episode 3 bored the hell outta me for some reason. Episode 4 however picked my interest up pretty quick.
I just started the series this week. I am on the last two episodes season 1. The first half has it good points, but the show picks up from about the last third on. Got much, much better imo.

Glad to know I'mnot the only one. I look forward to finishing the season.

Should Oliver go back to his recurve bow which he used in season 1.....I mean it is his weapon in the comics but it is likely he just get a custom made compound bow

I kinda like the idea of the collapsible compound bow.

The first three episodes are the only ones I haven't seen, actually.

Season 3 was just as good if not better than the first 2, y'all need to quit complaining so much. It's quickly becoming the new worldwide pastime.

As fans, it's our duty to tell the creators when they make crap, so that they will do better next time. Liking everything in a show, just be ause you think complaining is bad doesn't make you a truer fan than us.

As fans, it's our duty to tell the creators when they make crap, so that they will do better next time. Liking everything in a show, just be ause you think complaining is bad doesn't make you a truer fan than us.
There was nothing wrong with season 3. I never said anything about being a "truer" fan than anybody, I said y'all complain too much which is true. You may very well be "truer" fans than I am, I honestly don't care about that. But constant complaining about Oliver and Felicity just to name one example gets old.

nothing wrong?
That's right. It was better than both seasons prior imo. They could have told a more compelling story about Roy Harper, considering they knew he was leaving (for good) before the season was over. But other than that, it was a fantastic season, better than Gotham, Constantine, Once Upon a Time, The Last Ship, Sleepy Hollow, Supernatural, Agent Carter or iZombie. The only shows that had seasons as good or a little better were The Flash, Daredevil & Agents of Shield.

I guess we're doomed to have even worse seasons in the future if people are claiming this season was good.

That's right. It was better than both seasons prior imo. They could have told a more compelling story about Roy Harper, considering they knew he was leaving (for good) before the season was over. But other than that, it was a fantastic season, better than Gotham, Constantine, Once Upon a Time, The Last Ship, Sleepy Hollow, Supernatural, Agent Carter or iZombie. The only shows that had seasons as good or a little better were The Flash, Daredevil & Agents of Shield.

Oh my.I don't know what to tell you if you think this was the best they could do. That last Ra's fight was a damp squib!

iZombie had one of the best seasons last year and not only for a comicbook property. This season was certainly better than Supernatural but that is not a very high bar.

I value your opinion and respect your right to have one but I'm only pointing this out because I think you're being unfair to series' that were actually good.

My two cents.

I guess we're doomed to have even worse seasons in the future if people are claiming this season was good.
Give me a break.
Oh my.I don't know what to tell you if you think this was the best they could do. That last Ra's fight was a damp squib!

iZombie had one of the best seasons last year and not only for a comicbook property. This season was certainly better than Supernatural but that is not a very high bar.

I value your opinion and respect your right to have one but I'm only pointing this out because I think you're being unfair to series' that were actually good.
My two cents.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back