Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Arrow has been consistent this season for me. Enjoyed just about every episode so far.

Amell seems determined to send the fanboys into conspiracy theories. First Jensen Ackles. And now...

Amell seems determined to send the fanboys into conspiracy theories. First Jensen Ackles. And now...

Well if we've got a John portrying his old Barry Allen, then why not have Tom portraying his old Clark Kent? Anything can potentially fit within this multiverse, even characters from Marvel and Mortal Kombat (if they really wanted to put a spin on it). Hah!

Season 20 of Arrow, the crossover will have Black Lightning facing off against Raiden whilst Scopion takes on Firestorm, Sub Zero battles Killer Frost and Nightwolf takes on Oliver Queen as the Green Arrow. Barry Allen vs Quicksilver and Ray (Atom) vs Ant Man. I can see it now.

I wouldn't look deep into it and it's just Amell trolling the fans. They're just working on a collaboration for Stephen Amell's Nocking Point Wines.

Who knows with Amell. I could see him convincing them for something within the Arrowverse. I, for one, would totally be down for it.

Who knows with Amell. I could see him convincing them for something within the Arrowverse. I, for one, would totally be down for it.

Bring them in as members of the Crime Syndicate:

Michael Rosenbaum as Owlman and Tom Welling as Ultra Man

Bring them in as members of the Crime Syndicate:

Michael Rosenbaum as Owlman and Tom Welling as Ultra Man
Tom Welling - Ultraman
Adrianne Palicki - Superwoman
Michael Rosenbaum - Johnny Quick
Justin Hartley - Power Ring
Jensen Ackles - Owlman

Its nice to have a better idea of the story.

This has been truly a special season so far. Please be done with Diaz. Please have another arc and not villans of the week. Please make Oliver’s flying jump a signature move. Please make bronze tiger a season regular. That’s it! Oh and kill Felocity. Maybe that’s asking too much haha.

This season is up there with season 1-2 so far. It’s really close. I enjoy it because it’s really one storyline as opposed to weekly villans. I just hope they don’t lose steam and fizzle. Might be a good trend is to have 3 season arcs and the main villain not introduced until mid season, and have it carry over until the next season.

What arrow is killing it on this year versus all other seasons is the cliffhanger effect. Total game of thrones feel. On edge of seat waiting for the next episode.

I agree that it would be cool if the Bronze Tiger was a season regular for next season.. but you may have to axe Curtis or Rene for that to happen.

I agree that it would be cool if the Bronze Tiger was a season regular for next season.. but you may have to axe Curtis or Rene for that to happen.

If it means getting more Michael Jae White/Bronze Tiger... I'm totally okay with that.

Have they said if the next season could be the last?

Amell is on a year to year contract I think.

It is a bit funny that Oliver wants to be all buddy buddy with Bronze Tiger since he learned that he saved Lyla once but isnt interested in Black Siren attempting to be a better person.

Last edited:
I found that funny too especially since Im preetty sure Bronze Tiger's killed innocent people before, Ollie's gonna let that slide?

Ah oh well whatever. Their team up was BADASS last episode. :D

I think Laurel gave a little 'what for' when she last talked to him.

Let’s not forget too while Bronze Tiger has killed people before so did Oliver, which he also regrets. So maybe now he can see a little of himself in him.

Tbh Anatoly and Slade (under the influence of mirakuru) have killed innocent people but Oliver still gave them another chance (it took him a while to trust them again) so it's not really out of character. I think Black Siren looking exactly like Laurel played a huge part as he was close to Earth one Laurel and that she's not the Laurel that he once knew. Also that Laurel died as hero while Black Siren at the time was a psychopath killer that tried to him and his friends so naturally he wouldn't be happy that Black Siren is impersonating someone that he loved.

Last edited:
If Diaz is still alive, they should get both Dinah and Laurel to Canary cry him from both sides at point blank range. That ought to finish him off.

I think Black Siren looking exactly like Laurel played a huge part as he was close to Earth one Laurel and that she's not the Laurel that he once knew. Also that Laurel died as hero while Black Siren at the time was a psychopath killer that tried to him and his friends so naturally he wouldn't be happy that Black Siren is impersonating someone that he loved.

It is most likely that and he has a daily reminder of how he failed his Laurel. Though what did he expect Siren to do? Be like "I'm Laurel Lance but not Laurel Lance. I'm from E2 since that is totally normal for you everyday people to hear"

I still laugh when he told Siren not to say Laurels name when..... it's her name to! Of course in a perfect world she would've gone by Dinah to differentiate the two.

It is most likely that and he has a daily reminder of how he failed his Laurel. Though what did he expect Siren to do? Be like "I'm Laurel Lance but not Laurel Lance. I'm from E2 since that is totally normal for you everyday people to hear"

I still laugh when he told Siren not to say Laurels name when..... it's her name to! Of course in a perfect world she would've gone by Dinah to differentiate the two.

Then Dinah Drake would've told her not to use her first name either! And Sara Lance could've told her not to use the Lance surname.

So they'd end up calling her "hey you!" :o

Then Dinah Drake would've told her not to use her first name either! And Sara Lance could've told her not to use the Lance surname.

So they'd end up calling her "hey you!" :o

Lol. Just reminds me how ridiculous this show has been to Laurel. Gave away her love life to Felicity, main Lance title to Sara, title to Sara, name to Dinah, title to Dinah. Even being a meta from Siren to Dinah. As confusing as the comics. We need a crisis to put everything in place.

I get why he would say that as it would uncomfortable for anyone to see someone that looks exactly as their dead friend and also like you said she's the constant reminder of someone that died for him so there's regret on Oliver's side.

Lol. Just reminds me how ridiculous this show has been to Laurel. Gave away her love life to Felicity, main Lance title to Sara, title to Sara, name to Dinah, title to Dinah. Even being a meta from Siren to Dinah. As confusing as the comics. We need a crisis to put everything in place.

Oliver also gave away Laurel's identity to the public, and the hospital gave away her death bed to another patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"