Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

II still believe that the best appearance for Slade in S8 would be standing in the far distance at Oliver's funeral, watching and paying his respects but not joining the crowd. A scene like that would take almost no time to film, could be worked around Manu's schedule, and could be filmed in relative secrecy.
Nice :up:

So basically Oliver Queen will be the Tony Stark of the Arrowverse. I have no doubt they will straight up copy the funeral scene lol

So basically Oliver Queen will be the Tony Stark of the Arrowverse. I have no doubt they will straight up copy the funeral scene lol
I'm not so sure they're going to kill Ollie off though. Sure, he'll make a sacrifice, but it probably just means he'll have to exist somewhere else; wherever the Monitor took Felicity, presumably.

Thinking on that though, and the Star City of the future, it doesn't look as though anything has changed from a global perspective. If Crisis is expected to bring multiple Earth's together, then by definition, Earth-1, which would (in future Star City be the only Earth) would be home to aliens and countless more metas, and Laurel Lance of Earth-2 wouldn't be from Earth-2 (which she is), yet she returned from there with her Canaries.

Crisis happens in the present (now), Star City of the future happened ... in the future, thus there hasn't been a merging of Earth's. I'm wondering if the sacrifice was to prevent that, rather than being the result of.

Either that or the future changes in real time. When Crisis happened in the comics the Legion in the future changed along with it. The future is never written in stone like that when it comes to the effects of time travel.

Either that or the future changes in real time. When Crisis happened in the comics the Legion in the future changed along with it. The future is never written in stone like that when it comes to the effects of time travel.
Then the entirety of that future star city timeline doesn’t happen - at least not as it transpired as we saw. Wouldn’t be the worst thing, obviously, but what a waste of air time.

Then the entirety of that future star city timeline doesn’t happen - at least not as it transpired as we saw. Wouldn’t be the worst thing, obviously, but what a waste of air time.

It isn't waste of air time because it shows a possibility of what happens when Oliver disappears. Just like in every story where the future changes though the idea is to use that as a guide of how to fix it.

So Stephen Amell has a project lined up after Arrow with a wrestling drama show called Heels.

I know Katie Cassidy pitched a Birds of Prey TV show and I'm glad she did, though there could be a problem because we have a DCU movie with a same name that features Harley Quinn.

I can see the BoP TV cast being Dinah Laurel Black Canary, Huntress, Oracle, and maybe Katana.

Not sure why she says “it’s time for women”? Each of the CW superhero shows already have lead female characters. Flash might be the only exception but I think Iris took it upon herself to lead Team Flash? Haha

They have 2 true female lead shows in Supergirl and Batwoman. Having a female team show would be big and outweigh the males which would be cool.

I know Katie Cassidy pitched a Birds of Prey TV show and I'm glad she did, though there could be a problem because we have a DCU movie with a same name that features Harley Quinn.

I can see the BoP TV cast being Dinah Laurel Black Canary, Huntress, Oracle, and maybe Katana.
I wouldn’t mind a CW Birds of Prey, simply because the big screen adaption, from what I’ve read about, isn’t quite going to be what people expect in terms of the characters.

A CW BoP series could work. We’d obviously have to do without any Gotham heroes or villains, cause they’ll likely be restricted to Batwoman, but Kitana and the two (or three with Sara?) Canaries alongside Huntress might just work.

Replace ‘Oracle’ with a male character for balance, and you’ve got my vote.

They have 2 true female lead shows in Supergirl and Batwoman. Having a female team show would be big and outweigh the males which would be cool.
Legends has a female lead in a Sara. Once Arrow wraps, female leads will outweigh the Male led CWDC shows.

We don’t need a female show, just as we don’t need, nor do we have a male show. Each show has an established number of men and women already. Let’s not jump on that bandwagon.

I wouldn’t mind a CW Birds of Prey, simply because the big screen adaption, from what I’ve read about, isn’t quite going to be what people expect in terms of the characters.

A CW BoP series could work. We’d obviously have to do without any Gotham heroes or villains, cause they’ll likely be restricted to Batwoman, but Kitana and the two (or three with Sara?) Canaries alongside Huntress might just work.

Replace ‘Oracle’ with a male character for balance, and you’ve got my vote.

Legends has a female lead in a Sara. Once Arrow wraps, female leads will outweigh the Male led CWDC shows.

We don’t need a female show, just as we don’t need, nor do we have a male show. Each show has an established number of men and women already. Let’s not jump on that bandwagon.

Sara's a "lead" but it isnt her show like its Oliver/Barry/Jeffersons shows. It's very much an ensemble.

Not sure why she says “it’s time for women”? Each of the CW superhero shows already have lead female characters. Flash might be the only exception but I think Iris took it upon herself to lead Team Flash? Haha
Its weird that she would say that as CW have two female lead superhero shows in Batwoman and Supergirl.

I suspect if Crisis were not happening, Oliver would have died saving the city from a bombing, given the clues in the FFs, much like he did in the comics saving Metropolis.
Lol imagine if his end was a straight copy of the ending of TDKR but with the difference that Oliver dies instead of surviving and getting away.

Lol imagine if his end was a straight copy of the ending of TDKR but with the difference that Oliver dies instead of surviving and getting away.

I wouldn’t put it past them for doing that...

Well, in this case, it actually would have been a n adaptation of a Green Arrow comic, as opposed to another Batman rip-off...it just coincidentally bore similarities to a Batman movie.

So a conversation between Ollie and Diggle maybe. Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"