Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see The Shade show up eventually
jwSVwaE.jpg

Took a screen shot from the episode 8 and 9 promo and now tell me that this doesn't look like slade in the present!

http://m.imgur.com/NuJrAXV

Yes it does, but it has been mentioned that Oliver [BLACKOUT]will experience hallucinations so Slade might be just that.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Took a screen shot from the episode 8 and 9 promo and now tell me that this doesn't look like slade in the present!

http://m.imgur.com/NuJrAXV

Probably a hallucination. I'd think that Slade would get an updated outfit, and not run around in present day, like he did 5 years ago. Plus, I can't make out an eye patch.

Probably a hallucination. I'd think that Slade would get an updated outfit, and not run around in present day, like he did 5 years ago. Plus, I can't make out an eye patch.

Isn't it obvious what Slade is going to turn out to be? Remember that formula that the japanese created that got sunked in the submarine?
It supposedly creates super soldiers that runs faster and heals faster than regular human. My guess is that the formula has only 1 portion and slade took it. Therefore turning into Deathstroke.

Yes it does, but it has been mentioned that Oliver [BLACKOUT]will experience hallucinations so Slade might be just that.[/BLACKOUT]

I would not be surprised to have a hallucination of Slade during the beginning of ep 9 and the real thing near the end.

I doubt we'll see Slade in the present day any time before the final season (or at least the final season involving the Island flashbacks) as his appearance and any subsequent interaction between the two would be a huge spoiler over the events of future seasons.

So, does anyone think Jean Loring may have known about Malcolm's bribe?

it's hard to say.

Hopefully Ralph Dibny shows up tooo somewhere along the line

So isn't Malcolm going to reveal that the Arrow is Oliver Queen? He knows his identity.

it's hard to say.

Hopefully Ralph Dibny shows up tooo somewhere along the line
Ralph? Don't you mean Ray Palmer since he's Jean's husband?

Although, Jean did kill Ralph's wife. :o

Malcolm probably won't reveal Oliver's identity for the same reason that Ra's never reveals Batman's identity, a mixture of respect for a fellow warrior/worthy opponent and also a desire to defeat the hero themselves.

Ralph? Don't you mean Ray Palmer since he's Jean's husband?

Although, Jean did kill Ralph's wife. :o

My bad, yeah that's what i meant. I got it confused because she killed Sue. But yeah it'd be awesome to see Ray Palmer on Arrow. If Barry Allen is showing up, there's a good chance we could see Ray too. And maybe even Ralph!

Wouldn't The Atom be old on Arrow?

His wife looked about Moira's age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"