• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ isn't atom like superman? Don't think they have the budget for that

^ my bad. Thought ya all were talking about black atom :)

^ dammit! I'm going to crawl under a rock for a while.

Well, there's Captain Atom, which might be adding to the confusion.

Basically, DC doesn't like people with dyslexia. :D

Well, there's Captain Atom, which might be adding to the confusion.

Basically, DC doesn't like people with dyslexia. :D

Actually, I think he'd be pretty easily adaptable to a show like Arrow in just about everything except aesthetics. The entire framed up and executed part of his origin would be easy to translate to the small screen, though you could probably do something like he swallows a 99% lethal radioactive isotope instead of exploding a bomb around him. Other than that, he's serious soldier with energy powers and a quest to clear his name.

Man, I love this show. Binge-watching the first season on Netflix was great. I love how well-planned the storylines are and how there are multiple plot threads that stretch through the seasons, unlike Smallville which focused too much on the "freaks of the week".

So, he's going to be active in the day too now?

Nah, probably not, the stunt man was practicing I believe, warming up so to speak. But I'm glad we are getting another dock scene.

Though I would like to see Green Arrow become active during the day sometime. Maybe the mask will lead to that.

Are there polls for least favorite scenes too?

I just started watching this via Netfix, holy **** is it awesome. The CW gets good character dramas done well when it comes to Genre work and that makes them awesome in my eyes. I'm about 17 episodes into season one and i cant wait to see what happens with Roy and while the show isn't perfect, quentin lance is terrible, they have made some awesome strides in the show.

^ detective lance gets way better in season 2, along with they and Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"