Ask Your Nerd Trivia Questions! - Part 1

My answer to that Sentry question: "Hit him with a rock"

Fullmetal Alchemist question:
List three key differences between how Hohenheim appears in both FMA shows. Not including the name.

List three key differences between how Hohenheim appears in both FMA shows. Not including the name.

Can we get a ruling on this?

Darn, I don't know that show

Quick Gene Rodenberrys Andromeda question. I never watched the series when it first aired because I was stationed in Germany at the time. Lately I decided to stream it on Amazon and am now halfway season 2. The Nietzheans (Sp?) appear to be genetically modified humans/humaniods, but what purpose do the bone claws serve? I've only seen them use it in combat once so I'm wondering if it's ever explained in the show?

Horror movie time:

What caused Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street) to come back from the dead?

What caused Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) to come back from the dead?

What caused Chucky (Childs Play) to come back from the dead?

Horror movie time:

What caused Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street) to come back from the dead?

Deal with dream demons that saw potential in him.

What caused Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) to come back from the dead?

Often electricity, also, his mom used necronomicon.

What caused Chucky (Childs Play) to come back from the dead?

Voodoo spell before kicking the bucket in a toy store.

There. :cwink:

Question:

What kind of paint Bruce used on his batsuit in Batman Begins and why?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Quick Gene Rodenberrys Andromeda question. I never watched the series when it first aired because I was stationed in Germany at the time. Lately I decided to stream it on Amazon and am now halfway season 2. The Nietzheans (Sp?) appear to be genetically modified humans/humaniods, but what purpose do the bone claws serve? I've only seen them use it in combat once so I'm wondering if it's ever explained in the show?

Nope....never explained....used a few times for fighting.

It was a weird series. Plot lines started and abandoned. Plot arcs carried out over a season then ended when someone says "Oh....we need to have an ending to this, so here's what I came up with this morning."

Then there was.....
apparently thinking the series wouldn't be renewed after 3rd season....they "killed" (or did they?), Sorbo's character in last episode....to then be renewed so they make the death a transference to another dimension where the audience along with the characters try to figure out what the **** is going on.

Nope....never explained....used a few times for fighting.

It was a weird series. Plot lines started and abandoned. Plot arcs carried out over a season then ended when someone says "Oh....we need to have an ending to this, so here's what I came up with this morning."

Then there was.....
apparently thinking the series wouldn't be renewed after 3rd season....they "killed" (or did they?), Sorbo's character in last episode....to then be renewed so they make the death a transference to another dimension where the audience along with the characters try to figure out what the **** is going on.

Thanks C. Lee. It's an interesting show as it flips the ideals of Star Trek. What would happen if the Federation were obliterated?

What I fail to understand is how a 300yr old starship can contend w/ anything in the current timeline? Seems just a tad bit silly to me. The Andromeda should be so outdated that every ship it encounters should be able to neutralize it in seconds. One or two episodes of them retrofitting the shields or disruptors or something would have really helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"