Assassins Creed 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its about that an hr long it felt a little rushed I see now why they left it out to begin with I felt like I runnning around from one place to another.I hope the next DLC is better though

Only an hour? That sucks. And you can't replay story missions. DLC rarely ever goes on sale so I might as well get it now.

Its only, what, 4 bux? Hell there are avatar items that cost more than that.

$4 for an hour of content that you can't replay isn't that great. Don't even bring up avatar costumes. The fact that MS charges for them is abhorrent.

I'll still buy it. I don't buy much DLC so I don't really know how this compares with the pricing of others. Just sucks that you can't even replay it once you beat it.

Last edited:
$4 for an hour of content that you can't replay isn't that great. Don't even bring up avatar costumes. The fact that MS charges for them is abhorrent.

I'll still buy it. I don't buy much DLC so I don't really know how this compares with the pricing of others. Just sucks that you can't even replay it once you beat it.

I dont think 4 dollars is that much, for anything, i mean i can find 4 bux laying between the seats of my car.

The reason the DLC looks like a good bargain is because you'll find worse, for alot more. They easily could have charged an extra dollar or two without people batting an eyelash.

MS is horrible, too. It's insane how much they want you to pay for somethings. Like a lightsaber.

I had about 6 bucks in my account and was torn between buying this or the new uncharted skins, I ended up goin for the skins, get this another time

is it true that when you beat this sequence the Leonardo flying machine is unlocked??

Well that's good. I'm looking forward to giving that a go again.

I played it and beat it in an hour. It's a bit more combat-heavy which can be annoying at times. But it's pretty good and sets up the next chapter sequence.

I played it and beat it in an hour. It's a bit more combat-heavy which can be annoying at times. But it's pretty good and sets up the next chapter sequence.

We dont get any new weapons or anything do we?

I finally beat AS2 this morning an I'm excited to see what comes of AS3. I really like the final video before the credits start

Ezio Goes To Rome In The Next Assassin's Creed

During its third quarter financial conference call, Ubisoft revealed that the next Assassin's Creed adventure would see Ezio revisiting Rome, taking the fight to the Templar, when he's not busy taking out his friends online.

While we're still not sure how the online multiplayer will work in the next Assassin's Creed, but we do have news of a new location in the game. Our favorite Italian Renaissance assassin will be traveling to Rome in the new title, with an Ubisoft representative revealing Ezio's plans to "strike directly at the heart of the Templar Order."

So far the Assassin's Creed series has mainly dealt with the assassins reacting to the Templar's actions. Perhaps now is the time to act?

The spokesperson also mentioned the multiplayer aspect once again, not delivering any real details, but stressing the importance Ubi is laying on the multiplayer side of the title.

Does this quick follow-up to Assassin's Creed 2 mean that the franchise is going annual? "We can't comment on that yet," said CEO Yves Guillemot, "We are going to come very often (to) that franchise."

Kotaku.com

Ezio Goes To Rome In The Next Assassin's Creed

During its third quarter financial conference call, Ubisoft revealed that the next Assassin's Creed adventure would see Ezio revisiting Rome, taking the fight to the Templar, when he's not busy taking out his friends online.

While we're still not sure how the online multiplayer will work in the next Assassin's Creed, but we do have news of a new location in the game. Our favorite Italian Renaissance assassin will be traveling to Rome in the new title, with an Ubisoft representative revealing Ezio's plans to "strike directly at the heart of the Templar Order."

So far the Assassin's Creed series has mainly dealt with the assassins reacting to the Templar's actions. Perhaps now is the time to act?

The spokesperson also mentioned the multiplayer aspect once again, not delivering any real details, but stressing the importance Ubi is laying on the multiplayer side of the title.

Does this quick follow-up to Assassin's Creed 2 mean that the franchise is going annual? "We can't comment on that yet," said CEO Yves Guillemot, "We are going to come very often (to) that franchise."

Kotaku.com

Kind of disappointed that they're using Ezio again. I just beat the game yesterday and thought it was great, but Ezio's story felt complete. I'd much rather play as another ancestor or Desmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"