Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, bought a ton of the portable arc reactors and that solved my PVP problem.

That's my bad then. I think I may have scrolled too far and got to one of his Tactician alts without looking at which one I was looking at. So just like when you beat a Season 2 chapter, you get both versions of the alt for free with no need to pick and choose which one you want.

Ok thanks. I've never actually finished a Season 2 chapter yet, which is why it is uncharted territory for me.

I'm up to the 24 hour research task, but I can't start it , because I'm stupid and decided to research the hi tech gauntlets from the last SO.

I'm just not feeling any connection to AoU without having at least a couple alts available for purchase. It's fine that some of the bigger names don't get any but releasing the alts for at least BW or Hawkeye would have at least been something. I'm not sure if spreading the release of the alts all the way until summer is the best way to do the tie-in with AoU. Doing like 2 a week for the duration of the SO would have been a better model.

I wonder if Marvel will ever name an Avengers sequel "Avengers Alliance". :o

I'm just not feeling any connection to AoU without having at least a couple alts available for purchase. It's fine that some of the bigger names don't get any but releasing the alts for at least BW or Hawkeye would have at least been something. I'm not sure if spreading the release of the alts all the way until summer is the best way to do the tie-in with AoU. Doing like 2 a week for the duration of the SO would have been a better model.

Yeah, feel it's more an excuse to have content all summer rather than create new stuff.

I'm guessing that now that everyone has had to recruit Pym, he'll show up for an Ant-Man related SO later in July? Maybe we'll get a Scott Lang Ant-Man? And perhaps movie Yellowjacket to fight too?

I'm guessing that now that everyone has had to recruit Pym, he'll show up for an Ant-Man related SO later in July? Maybe we'll get a Scott Lang Ant-Man? And perhaps movie Yellowjacket to fight too?

Yeah, I figured as much. They've done a tie-in SO with every MCU movie since Iron Man 3, so who else would they have as the tie-in hero? Unless they give us a lame alternate costume for Pym.

Who was the SO hero for the Iron Man 3 SO? Was it Rescue?

Hopefully we'll get Scott Lang. Would like him to have more shrinking and ant themed moves.

Yellow Jacket I'm guessing will be a villain, or maybe it'll be Hank going crazy for the spec ops and Yellow Jacket will be a new alt for him.

Given the lack of Wasp in the movie I doubt Janet will get any new alts. :cmad:

Who could we get for Doctor Strange then, since we already have Clea don't we? Or do we?

And what other movies are coming up? Civil War. Which hero could we have for that?

Then in 2017, what is there? Spider-Man and what else?

Who could we get for Doctor Strange then, since we already have Clea don't we? Or do we?

And what other movies are coming up? Civil War. Which hero could we have for that?

Then in 2017, what is there? Spider-Man and what else?

We have Clea? Dr Strange... maybe Clea or Wong.

Civil War... likely Bucky as a lockbox hero with his cap alt. As for the spec ops hero... probably a minor hero.

Spiderman... maybe Silver Sable?

Do we have Clea? I can't remember now.

No Clea so far.

US Agent as the SO hero for Civil War. I hope.

I just sent off the final research task, but I'm really disliking the Mission 3 boss fight since Ultron takes over Vision in the final round and you have to kill him, which costs you the vitality and survival bonuses. I'm going to have to do a 3rd run through it just to get my 3rd star because of the loss of massive amounts of points from this stupidly designed boss fight. Then I'll have to do a 4th run just to finish off the epic boss fight in Task 25.

Last edited:
For Task 20 where you have to defeat a mini boss (either Viper or Baron Zemo) in Mission 3, can you defeat Viper in a Season 2 battle instead and have that count? Or would that not work?

For Task 20 where you have to defeat a mini boss (either Viper or Baron Zemo) in Mission 3, can you defeat Viper in a Season 2 battle instead and have that count? Or would that not work?
It has to be a mini-boss in Mission 3.

I can't start the last research because I went through all of Mission 3 and didn't get the other Advanced Encryption Component I needed via the deploys, so now I'll have to go back and play it all over again. :cmad:

I can't start the last research because I went through all of Mission 3 and didn't get the other Advanced Encryption Component I needed via the deploys, so now I'll have to go back and play it all over again. :cmad:

I've had the same issue. Of the 5 total I've needed for the 4 researches, I've only got 2 that actually dropped. The other 3 i bought.

I've had a total of 9 drop and still have 4 after using 5 in completing the research tasks.

I had to buy one in the end. I should've done that earlier though.

And Epic Ultimate Ultron is really tough. I had to fight him several times and kept getting killed. And this isn't even the epic run but just a trial run. I didn't get 2 stars for Mission 3 either. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"