Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to buy one in the end. I should've done that earlier though.

And Epic Ultimate Ultron is really tough. I had to fight him several times and kept getting killed. And this isn't even the epic run but just a trial run. I didn't get 2 stars for Mission 3 either. :(
I was about 50K short of getting 2 stars my 1st run and then ended about 45K short of 3 stars after my 2nd run, which I blame solely on having to fight Vision in the boss battle. That just takes a big chunk of points off.

I was about 50K short of getting 2 stars my 1st run and then ended about 45K short of 3 stars after my 2nd run, which I blame solely on having to fight Vision in the boss battle. That just takes a big chunk of points off.

Is there no way to kill Ultimate Ultron before he kills off Vision and brings him over to his team? Maybe with multiple goes and some weapon that is extremely powerful?

Is there no way to kill Ultimate Ultron before he kills off Vision and brings him over to his team? Maybe with multiple goes and some weapon that is extremely powerful?
Some people say they have but it was all because of turn order and having their heaviest hitters go first.

Some people say they have but it was all because of turn order and having their heaviest hitters go first.

That must be possible though if at least one of your heroes goes first, or even if they go second and Ultimate Ultron hasn't killed Vision yet. Then your hero could use a hologram emitter or chrono accelerator or something to give all your allies their goes first. You'd probably need someone who can take multiple goes anyway and some weapons that grant you a quick action.

You guys are giving me ideas.

Thinking either War Machine or Heroic Age Iron Fist with a chrono accelerator can probably go right through Ultron.

Thinking either War Machine or Heroic Age Iron Fist with a chrono accelerator can probably go right through Ultron.
I've heard of people using HAIF to stop some of the counters from the Ultron bots and to basically one-hit kill Ultron is you've got the right setup.

What's special about heroic age Iron Fist compared to normal Iron Fist?

Yeah that's a big pain in the ass.

I don't know if its been discussed, but what are some tips for dealing with the Ultron drones in Mission 2? They're really starting to piss me off.

Well I tried it with War Machine. The thing is that Ultimate Ultron and his sentry ended up taking multiple turns before I could even get WM to fire off his weapons with a chrono accelerator, even though in the previous waves WM went first. By the time I was able to take my go, then Ultron claimed Vision for one of his own.

What's special about heroic age Iron Fist compared to normal Iron Fist?

His L9 BUFF Takes his l2 and L6 to the next level. His L2 gets stealthy, ignore defense and true strike and is guaranteed to hit and critical. His L6 heals all allies instead of just one.

I don't know if its been discussed, but what are some tips for dealing with the Ultron drones in Mission 2? They're really starting to piss me off.
No generalists, no blasters. Try to limit all your allies to one class.

I used scrapper Rogue with her new suit and manage to win against ultimate Ultron

I should have the Hulkbuster suits by today should I get enough UIso from my allies and fights today. I think I'll need about 55 more UIso than what I currently have to complete 2 runs through Mission 3 (one to 3 star it and the other for a full epic run.) It's going to cost me a lot of stored energy though since I also plan on 4 starring today's daily mission.

Edit: Looks like I didn't really need the UIso from my allies' maps after I was able to finish my 3-star run needing fewer battles and getting an extra 40 from deploys.

Last edited:
Finished the SO so now on to beating the Mission 2 epic battle to unlock Hulks alts in the CO.

Last edited:
I'm almost done, 3 star everything and a lot of U-ISO, just waiting the last research :(

Who tought of a 36 hours waiting period in a game?

I'm behind and only on the final research. I had a busy weekend.

It will take me a while to three star the missions as I'm down on my UISOs. It will take at least another couple of days I think, and Mission 3 might take a bit longer than the other 2 because I don't know if I can definitely get the 3rd star even fighting all the bosses in one go if Ultron turns Vision before I can defeat him.

Epic Ultimate Ultron is a tough battle though.

I don't know where I'm at technically. I have 11 hours to go on the last research, but am in the middle of mission 3 when that concludes. I've only 2*ed the first 2 missions, so I guess I have a ways to go. Maybe I'll get lucky on the roulette between now and the weekend.

As pointed out on PD's forums, Black Bolt is a good choice to stop Ultron from turning Vision since using his L9 with a full stack of ambient particles is enough to one-hit kill Ultron. May try this the next time I play Mission 3.

Unfortunately I don't have Blackbolt. Don't know who else would have that sort of firepower. War Machine has some, but unfortunately he was depowered by Ultron early in that round since Ultron somehow seems to take his turns first.

BTW, did you do all the deploys in Mission 3 each time round and always fight Epic Ultimate Ultron in order to get the maximum points for 3 stars, or did you ever skip them?

Last edited:
Damn. No matter how prepared you are against Ultimate Ultron, even with War Machine going first and taking multiple shots, Ultron still manages to turn Vision against me. I really need someone to destroy him straight away. Maybe Molly Hayes could do it if she's lucky?

BTW, if you are losing, but then rather than lose the battle outright, you refresh so that the game completely stops (like the equivalent of a forced refresh), would that count against you as if you had actually lost the battle? I would hope it wouldn't.

EDIT: Even with Molly Hayes using her temper tantrum against Ultron, she can't even get all the way through that because he counter attacks and kills her off completely. So that means 2 heroes killed off. :(

Last edited:
I don't think you really can stop Ultron from turning Vision, he gets an extra turn even if turn order favors you

I used Rogue in her Scrapper generalist alt plus a lot of chrono accelerators and healing to get as many hits as possible and keep debuffs off my heroes.

Also, I only did all the deploys on my final run where I needed to beat epic Ultron. Other than that I did all the high level battles, a couple mediums, and usually about 3-4 deploys. Figured doing 3 incomplete epic runs of about 100-110 UIso was cheaper than 2-3 epic runs. Plus, I was getting good luck in UIso drops so the deploys were basically costing me nothing.

Last edited:
wth? OK, I 'lost' all my ISO in the box and none of my friends can send any or even me :( I need to collect my daily 50 ISO dammit :mad: I never win any on the roulette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"