No Time To Die (Bond 25)

She's the only thing I remember about that movie but it's amusing to see such an obscure character on the same list as Sarah Connor, the Bride and Ripley.
Well, she did predate all those characters and sort of set the table for them.

She predates Ripley? Alien was 1979.
As a character I think she does (she showed up in the magazine before the movie.) As a movie character, no.

And anyway, neither one of them predates Wonder Woman, who everyone forgets about.

4E44CB77-DDA6-450D-A676-C9B577050BA9.jpeg

I attempted to make my own novel based Bond figure, after getting addicted to Star Wars - Black Series... and there’s nothing available in the world.

I used an Everett Ross, carved a scar into his cheek and a “spy” scar into his hand from SMERSH. Then simply painted his hair/eyebrows. Easily worked, already is British, had blue eyes, and has a bit of a scowl on.

Didn’t want to get too crazy, still a rookie at the customization stuff.

Good going on the scar. I definitely recall Fleming always pointing out in the books that Bond had a noticeable scar on his face. The dude was a war veteran.

One small thing though, I also recall in the books he had a skin graft to cover up the spy tattoo he was given by that assassin. So he didn't have that mark permanently.

Last edited:
Next time lead with this so no one has to read through your whole post to see if you have a legitimate take on this subject or literally anything else for that matter.

Or maybe you re doing the same thing the movie execs are doing.

You re assuming a priori there is something wrong with this fella because you cant understand his different opinion.

Movie execs a prioiri want a black actor for the next bond. Just like they want to race or gender swap other major characters which naturally and justifiably raises backlash.

You want a black MI6 agent ? You can do it just fine .

1. Make a new MI6 agent who isnt 007 James Bond. Create a new character with a new code. 008 , 009 or whatever.

OR make a casting announcement and state that actors of all races will compete for the role of 007 James Bond and the best actor will win the role and if its a black actor let it be. The best man regardless of race will win. Dont try to FORCE IT.

Dont set an a priori rule that is nothing more than Tokenism or PC bs which is DEPLORABLE.

There are 2 ways to cast a black actor for a main big role. Hollywood is doing it the wrong way and people who dont get the criticism make me scratch my head honestly.

If movie execs try to make Black Panther asian or white in the future you ll see a similar backlash and i bet most people who use the racist card now for those who cry about the race changes will suddenly start crying about the race change themselves.

I dont care when unknown characters get a race or sex change but i want my main characters to stay as i know them. Most people are like that and its natural. If you dont understand that then there is nothing more i can do. Just dont use the sexist/racist card like its nothing. Its offensive.

One day, only if they could make it work, I'd like to see titles from the other books pop up. On a superficial level, Devil May Care is a great Bond title. No biggie if they don't, but it'd be cool to see. You know honestly, I'm surprised they haven't adapted the later novels, despite elements showing up in the movies.

View attachment 27568

I attempted to make my own novel based Bond figure, after getting addicted to Star Wars - Black Series... and there’s nothing available in the world.

I used an Everett Ross, carved a scar into his cheek and a “spy” scar into his hand from SMERSH. Then simply painted his hair/eyebrows. Easily worked, already is British, had blue eyes, and has a bit of a scowl on.

Didn’t want to get too crazy, still a rookie at the customization stuff.
Nice! If you want to take it further, you should re-paint the suit navy blue. In the books, Bond always wore a navy blue suit (basically like a uniform given his naval background). The tie should stay black though. (He wore a black and white houndstooth check suit in the countryside, but that's beyond realistic customization).

Bond 25 won’t be but the one after that...if they follow the new 007 might be
Nobody says they are following the new 007. The whole thing is a simple gag at the start of the movie to remind everyone that Bond retired at the end of Spectre. It's exactly like what they did in the PTS of The Living Daylights where they had all of the 00 agents in a training sequence together at Gibralter without telling us which was the new Bond and then started killing them off. Or similarly when Red Grant "kills" Bond in the PTS of From Russia With Love for it to turn out to be a fake wearing a mask. This is just a nothing burger built up by British tabloids.

I dont care when unknown characters get a race or sex change but i want my main characters to stay as i know them. Most people are like that and its natural. If you dont understand that then there is nothing more i can do. Just dont use the sexist/racist card like its nothing. Its offensive.
1) You have a very loose conception of "most people".

2) If you don't want to get assumed to be sexist or racist, don't go around rambling about how you've "red-pilled".

Anyway, that's an awesome custom Bond figure!

I know the article is a couple of months old but I don't recall seeing anything in here about them filming the Vantage in Norway.

Original Aston Martin V8 Vantage spotted on set of new James Bond movie

Filming of the next instalment of the James Bond franchise, tentatively titled “Bond 25,” is currently underway.

One scene is being filmed on Norway's famous Atlantic Ocean Road and a video from local news channel Dagbladet has caught some of the action.

It shows a 1985 Aston Martin V8 Vantage being filmed, while another video shows a pair of modern Land Rover Range Rover Sports and a European-spec Toyota Land Cruiser from the latest 1990s.

The same Aston Martin model was used in 1987's “The Living Daylights,” which was the first to star Timothy Dalton in the title role. Incidentally, the car being filmed at present wears the same license plate, “B549 WUU,” as the one driven by Dalton's Bond.

It isn't clear who is driving the car this time around but it's a safe bet it will be Bond, this time played by Daniel Craig.

I also really wanted Shatterhand. But this is fine. Sounds like a title they would’ve used during the Roger Moore era.

Not that unique, even though the words and slogan harken to Fleming-esque titles... it's not the worst though.

*Yawn*. I thought they were done with these titles for the Craig era. It sounds like something for a fan fiction.

"No" comes from "Dr No"
"Time" from "All Time High"
"To" from "A View To A Kill", "Licence To Kill", "Another Way To Die"
"Die" from "Live and Let Die", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "Die Another Day", "Another Way to Die"

It sounds like a variation on "Die Another Day".

Bond girl: "James, this is no time to die. Die another day! Or find another way to die!"

Bond: "Live... and let die!"

:o

I also really wanted Shatterhand. But this is fine. Sounds like a title they would’ve used during the Roger Moore era.

More like something from the Brosnan Era.

I would've preferred Shatterhand too.

Last edited:
I like this a lot more than the rumored Shatterhand. Don't know why they couldn't have announced this months ago.

At the offset it sounds like a stock Bond title, but given this and that the dropped title was A Reason to Die, it sounds it definitely relates to Bond's journey. Again, if we see more footage and the movie is great it can take on a whole new meaning and significance. I just remember Skyfall sounded like a video game title when I first heard it.

That font is killer. It has an old school paperback look that you would have found on a Fleming novel which I really dig.

I would have preferred Shatterhand since using the word "die" is so played out but the font is cool I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"