Breaking Bad - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there suppose to be an encore tonight on amc?

There was the flashback episode where he spoke and did some nasty stuff, that has to be the one where he was nominated.
I dunno, he was pretty great in the finale even without speaking. His facial expressions were brilliant.

38c410a4-88a0-462e-88a6-35b5a7e44fe8.jpg

I really hope BB wins for Best Drama this time. I'm sick of Mad Men winning every year.

Also, will there be a place to watch tonight's episode? I won't be home during its premiere time and I don't have TiVo or anything to save it, nor Hulu

AMC puts the episodes up for a week or so on their website after they air.

Wow. That episode had the king of uncomfortable endings.

Jesus.

Mike just moved up two notches on my favorite characters list. I love Hank, but I don't want Hank to take Mike down.

You can see Walt being disconnected with everyone in this.

Also those product placements (the Coke in the last episode and the cereal in this one) are getting kinda annoying...

That was some of the most naturalistic crying I've ever seen (from Aaron Paul).

Behold the sheer power of German science: FRANCH

I got a kick out of the opening scene, how

The research techs were trying to get Mr. Schuler's input on their new products (in their eyes, business as usual), but for him it ended up being his last meal.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Mike gets nominated for an Emmy next year, he was great in this episode.

The new episode had one of the creepiest endings I've ever seen on a TV show. But I can't wait to see where the rest of this season goes.

Yeah, Walt was super creepy at the end there.

The new episode had one of the creepiest endings I've ever seen on a TV show. But I can't wait to see where the rest of this season goes.
i was okay with it, Skyler's coming face to face with a monster she helped create.

Last edited:
Nice to see an episode pretty much focused on Mike.

Not a lot of Jesse, but Aaron Paul killed it in the scene where he found the fake ricin.

He really was. I felt so bad for bad Jesse in that scene. Walt has become so callous and manipulative.

Walts been that way for a long time. He let Jesse's gf die to prove a point to him about staying on track.

Talk about being uncomfortable. Even gives me the creeps. Don't wanna think about this but can't help it...anyone wondering if Skyler gave into Walt's advances just because she was afraid of saying no or do you think he eventually stopped?

Such about a powerful episode, and the ending gave me the creeps.

Just like Vince Gilligan said in an interview, Mike is a "Samurai without a master". He's an Honorable man, who tried to stick by his own rules. He tried to stick by the rules as a cop, and then an innocent woman was killed. I bet that incident made him quit, and become a PI. Then, along comes Gus Fring, who needs someone who is willing to "flex the rules" a bit, but won't go too far. And Mike said yes, because he needed money for his grandaughter.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Mike went back to working for Walt is out of fear that he might kill her.

Walt is just awful in his manipulations of the people around him. And it's going to bite him in the ass.

Such about a powerful episode, and the ending gave me the creeps.

Just like Vince Gilligan said in an interview, Mike is a "Samurai without a master". He's an Honorable man, who tried to stick by his own rules. He tried to stick by the rules as a cop, and then an innocent woman was killed. I bet that incident made him quit, and become a PI. Then, along comes Gus Fring, who needs someone who is willing to "flex the rules" a bit, but won't go too far. And Mike said yes, because he needed money for his grandaughter.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Mike went back to working for Walt is out of fear that he might kill her.

Walt is just awful in his manipulations of the people around him. And it's going to bite him in the ass.

I'm pretty sure Walt would be dead if that were the case. :o

I watched the first episode again before watching this one and man, the first shot of Walt in the scene with Saul, he totally reminded me of Gus the way he sat there with that stone faced look.

2dtyomx.png

And this episode was amazing, as usual. I think Mike only went back to Walt because Hank cut off his money supply. I don't believe Mike needed money for his granddaughter, her account was just where Gus paid Mike's cut into.

Is it wrong that through Jesse's crying I was thinking, "And the winner is..." lol.

I have thought Jesse to be the morally superior character since the incident with the kid dealer where all Walt was thinking about was saving his own ass, and all Jesse was worried about was making sure kids were never involved again.

Since then I have believed the hero of this story is Hank. Gus's fate may be a foreshadowing of Walt's ultimate demise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"