Breaking Bad - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else kinda want to see Cranston do comedy again once this is over? Not like The Big Bang Theory or some of that ****, but something similar to AD/30 Rock. Everyone brings up the badass or dramatic moments, but the moments of dark comedy are a small reminder of how great he is at it.

Depends what kinda character. I think something a little dark comedy would do. And I mean like AD kinda dark

Yeah, he's a good comedic actor. I would not oppose it.

I think Cranston will probably stick to films for a while. He's been getting a lot of roles lately. I can see him returning to a comedy series somewhere down the line, preferably on a premium channel like HBO.

JURQ4fN.png

Can someone point me in the direction of more of these strips? They're hilarious.

The one with Walt snatching Walt Jr.'s crutches away and telling him to run literally has me crying on the floor with laughter.

The more I watch of BB, does anyone else think the meth-head hooker kind of looks like when Willem Dafoe wore drag on Boondock Saints?

Oh good god. I ain't even gonna front, I'd knock down Patty the daytime hooker. She ain't no skank!

Good God, 'klypze...

Who, Wendy?

Speaking of which, I wonder if we get to see her again in the final 8.

I think Cranston will probably stick to films for a while. He's been getting a lot of roles lately. I can see him returning to a comedy series somewhere down the line, preferably on a premium channel like HBO.

He has been popping up a good deal, but it's mostly been in minor roles, though. Not a bad thing, probably helps get away from type casting. I could see his career going either way, staying with TV or going the movie route.

If he does a comedy, I would prefer cable, too. But network sitcoms are improving, I have to say. Not all and all, but there's some really good quality ones running now.

The resemblance is eerie...but I have to agree....even Dafoe makes a better-looking woman than that.

I would really like get one last scene with Wendy, and Badger and Skinny Pete as well, but these last eight episodes are so crucial and I feel like they have so much ground to cover in such little time that I wouldn't want them to waste a scene on those sorts of characters unless they were really important to whatever happens in the final eight.

I think they definitely deserve a coda even if its only during a montage or something brief like that.

Yeah, I agree. If nothing else, they could fuse it with a major scene involving Jesse.

I think I read somewhere that 509 will have a Skinny Pete/Badger scene.

Think I read that in the premiere or the second episode there's gonna be a Star Trek argument between Badger and Skinny Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"