Breaking Bad - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vince Gilligan ever had a perfect opportunity to have a cameo, it should have been as a john in the Wendy BJ montage.

The resemblance is eerie...but I have to agree....even Dafoe makes a better-looking woman than that.

Yeah that's always made me a bit ill that jesse was apparently so desperate or something he actually used to hook up with her?

Big upgrade...

Jane.jpg

Didn't Jesse hook up with a hot blonde during the first episode? Why the hell would he even call Wendy?

No idea? I do remember almost puking when there was that scene where jesse started hiking up wendy's skirt...why jesse why?

Eh. She's a cheap date...

"I want a BJ."
"I want a root beer."
"You're on!"

Plus that hot blonde chick kicked him out, I think.

Also I believe I read or heard it from somewhere that Juliette Lewis was originally gonna be Jane.

Just posting this since the Wendy pics had me wondering what she actually looked like

500px-Julia_Minesci.jpg

They practically turned her into a TWD walker for this show. :o

brbawrap1.jpg

This is the best thing.

Is that Walter White dressed up as Hector Salamanca? I almost didn't recognize him at first

She was my least favourite character of BB to be honest.

What's everyone's least favourite character/moment?

My only real sour moment with the entire series is when
Mike gets a suspicious call from the lawyer and doesn't realize it's a trap. Especially since he managed to guess the true intentions of a very similar phone call just a few episodes prior.

Damn, I must be the only one who loves the Jane storyline and the plane crash plot.

I loved the plane crash stuff.

I like how Jane affected Jesse before and especially after her death, but the actual character of Jane I just found to be completely insufferable.

The mysterious lead-up to the plane crash was fantastic, but the reveal felt silly and underwhelming and ultimately nothing of consequence came of it.

The mysterious lead-up to the plane crash was fantastic, but the reveal felt silly and underwhelming and ultimately nothing of consequence came of it.

Pretty much my feelings about it, too. I can't figure out what the point of it was, whether it was suppose to thematic or symbolic or what. And just the whole flash forward stuff, I can't understand how someone can't roll their eyes at that; it was pretty silly.

Ripple effect of Walt's bad deeds. I don't see what's not to understand...

Ripple effect of Walt's bad deeds. I don't see what's not to understand...

I understand what they were going for just fine, it doesn't mean I think they did it well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"