Bryan Singer's X-men 3 Revealed!

The first movie had such a huge impact on my childhood. Listening to the score gives me goosebumps.

Last edited:
Emma Frost was one.

yeah, and i remember Singer saying that she was going to be played by Sigourney Weaver and it was established that both Frost and Xavier had a history together. i wonder if that's the same history that will be found in First Class.

man, i really wish Fox would have let Singer direct X3 :csad:

yeah, and i remember Singer saying that she was going to be played by Sigourney Weaver and it was established that both Frost and Xavier had a history together. i wonder if that's the same history that will be found in First Class.

I remember someone asking Sigourney in an interview about the part, she said she'd take it if it was in Superman...LOL...

I haven't watched X2 in years and finished it a few moments ago. The ending still gives me chills. So incredibly epic. :csad:

Reading this thread, knowing what we got instead of what could have been...it's soul crushing. Just maddeningly depressing.

Tbh, I prefer The Last Stand's version of Phoenix than what Singer intended; he wanted Phoenix to be some sort of God or something. I don't like that one bit.

Yeah I can only imagine how great it would have been to see a 60 year old Sigourney Weaver in white lingerie playing Emma Frost. :barf:http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=331248&page=3#

well sexy Sigourney Weaver doesn't want you either. have you not seen how good she can look in Galaxy Quest and Heartbreakers

I actually think she is an attractive older woman. Not knocking her at all. But play a young hot blonde in her 20s who wears but lingerie or spandex, she should not.

Matthew Vaughn gave us an Emma Frost.

Yeah I can only imagine how great it would have been to see a 60 year old Sigourney Weaver in white lingerie playing Emma Frost. :barf:http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=331248&page=3#

i really doubt she would have been wearing lingerie dude. most likely she'd wear a white gown or white jump suit of some kind.

well sexy Sigourney Weaver doesn't want you either. have you not seen how good she can look in Galaxy Quest and Heartbreakers

i agree. she looks great for her age

I actually think she is an attractive older woman. Not knocking her at all. But play a young hot blonde in her 20s who wears but lingerie or spandex, she should not.

Matthew Vaughn gave us an Emma Frost.

Matthew Vaughn gave us an Emma Frost, just not one who could convincingly manipulate the likes of Famke Janssen's Phoenix, nevermind the likes of Patrick Stewart's Professor Xavier. They would have walked all over someone like January Jones. That's one of the reasons I think Weaver would have been awesome in Singer's X-Men 3. She has the acting chops for it. That said, I think her time has come and gone.

That's why you just place SR with the trash that is Superman III and IV..I and II are my only Superman franchise until Man of Steel comes out.

i dont quite place it with superman 4 haha. it was a dissapointment though, the more i looked at it. just a awful take on superman, though brandon routh seemed to have the chops, the script completely made him non exsistent...this shouldve been a reboot. what a joke that movie is.

Sounds better than TLS. Doesn't sound that great though.

Has there been actual talks of Fox or others actually rebooting X3?

Rebooting one movie?

Hell, if that's possible...then Sony needs to reboot Spider-Man 3.

This thread makes me mad we didn't get this movie and, well... sad that we didn't get this movie. Thankfully X-MEN: FIRST CLASS didn't disappoint.

The Michael Dougherty interview was very interesting. Not just because of what he says about X-3, I also love his Trick R' Treat movie. So, it was great hearing more about that as well. I also got a kick out of them talking about the Changeling movie.

I would have liked to see had movie...... Now i can only dream^^

When I heard the stuff of Bryan wanting her for Emma...the first thing in my head was Galaxy Quest, she was smokin' in that:hrt::woot:...it made me think regardless of age, she could pull it off

...I enjoyed X3, but I had always had that what if mentality with it, I think I'm finally over that......a few years too late maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"