"By The Goddess": The Official Storm/Halle Berry Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I must not see the appeal of breathing then, but I definitely see the appeal in Biel. :heart:

Wow...thats just....WOW. I mean, I know it's an opinion but.....WOW.

^Whats that quote in your SIG? It's at the SG forum as well.

ATTENTION STORM FANS

Look in my signature. That is a TERRIFIC Storm site and forum that you can attend to talk about anything Storm. We've been having LOT'S of trouble getting people to come. Which is weird because you can post youtube videos, make/view banners, and TONS more, but people just don't post for some reason.

Anyway, I ask that you please check out the main site first, to see how you like it, then sign up to the forum and post...WERE DESPERATE! I PROMISE you we aren't like other sites who's links and stuff don't work. It's really nice and their are nice moderators and admins their (me being one of the mods) so please come. If you love me, JAVON, you'll go :woot: :woot: :woot:

I reiterate this now. Storm people this forum is the shiznit..I'm one of the mods there and so far..theres nothing to moderate. Please join us. :cwink:

Anyone seen the latest rumor of Halle playing Barbarella? It sounds like bull**** and it better be. What does Halle want, to lose what's left of her already not-so-steady career?

ACK ACK *system error* OMG NO. Halle no. just no. ...jane fonda..hehe..she can continue with that role.

So we have Lilo, Berry and Kate now? :oldrazz: I read about Berry being in it...
The only option I would accept is Lilo. Kate and Halle shouldn't ruin their reputation with such piece.

Kate's been announced for a month or so from what i've heard... thought the hype even had a headline for it

*bump*

Storm, Simpson's-style :p

stormsimpsons.JPG

Made it on www.simpsonsmovie.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"