The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the poster because it merges the 1940s feel/propaganda with images from the current day.

Well it's out over seas now. To think that I'll come from school tomorrow and be able to watch it(I'm so weak :csad: )

So we should get some more reactions tomorrow. Anybody seein it at midnight?

I was thinking Marvel might ask Evans (or he might request) to direct a one-shot in the future. Hell, even an episode of one of the Netflix series or AoS. That would be awesome.

Or yeah, they could just ask him to direct Cap 4.

I was thinking Marvel might ask Evans (or he might request) to direct a one-shot in the future. Hell, even an episode of one of the Netflix series or AoS. That would be awesome.

If he isn't up for doing a Cap 4, then I wouldn't mind him directing something regarding the "Agent Carter" series or even an one-shot about the Howling Commandos.

No reason not to accommodate him if he expressed interest. You want to keep your stars happy. An episode of AoS would be a great way to ease into it.

let him direct the agent carter series..

He seems so young to quit acting. :(

Whatever he does I wish him the best. :up:

Went to a double bill and midnight screening of Avengers followed by CA:TWS. Seeing both movies last night made for an interesting comparison. For me Caps second solo outing is much more grounded for obvious reasons but also much more polished than avengers. The action sequences are top notch. The characters have grown into their roles and the new characters like Falcon and Winter Soldier make for interesting additions. The screening was in 3D and wasn't bad, I'm not normally a fan of the medium. I do plan on seeing it again this time in 2D. This is probably the most "talkie" of marvels movies but for me one of the most enjoyable. Hope you guys love it as much as I did.

But if he's directing another marvel film besides cap 4 he'd probably not star in it. But he would if he directed cap 4 . I'd be down for that. Especially since he's got the character down so damn well.

I like the poster because it merges the 1940s feel/propaganda with images from the current day.
I really love that one First Avenger poster that was handed out to the Actors. Wish that were in stores at one point

The fact that Chris wants to direct is pretty cool I think. I'll probably watch his directional debut movie (1:30 Train?) to see how it is. And I'd be all up for him directing a one-shot, even the TV series Marvel is planning.

It was Chris' idea to use the Captain America video game as reference for Cap's acrobatic fighting ability, and that's probably one of the best parts of CA:TWS.

I don't want him directing Cap 4 unless it's a situation where Bucky takes over the role of Captain America. Can you imagine if it's a recast? The actor playing Steve Rogers would feel nervous enough, so having the director by Evans won't help.

http://shortlist.com/cool-stuff/design/alternative-captain-america-posters

Here's another set of posters. This time they're unofficial (I think), the website itself set a number of artists the task of designing the posters, but still worth posting here for art and poster lovers I think.

Posting my favourite here, rest in spoilers to avoid H scroll madness.

sl-ca-tws-final.png

camerica.jpg

captainamerica2-thomas-walker-2014.jpg

cap-poster-sl.jpg

cap-america.jpg

capt-1-sml.jpg

jamesstayte-cap2poster.jpg

shortlist-captainamerica-peterstults.jpg

http://shortlist.com/cool-stuff/design/alternative-captain-america-posters

I'd give him a shot at Cap 4, assuming he had an awesome pitch for it :up:

Talk Show Appearances:

- Tonight Scar Jo on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- Next Week: Colbie Smulders on Letterman on Monday, Evans on Fallon on Monday, SLJ on Fallon on Tuesday, Mackie on Fallon on Friday. SLJ on Live with Kelly And Michael Strahan one week from today. Mackie on Ellen also one week from Today.

Meh. Why no Colbert Report appearances? As for that, no Conan? Conan's been single-handedly trumpeting TWS on his show for months now LOL! Well… kinda.

At least Fallon has the coveted post-Jay Leno spot and Evans is always great on his show.

I'm also disappointed that Chris won't be doing SNL. Guess the shooting schedule for AoU kind of cut all that short.

Conan is shooting in Dallas next week due to the Final Four. However, expect Conan to show clips of TWS when in reality it's clips from the 90's TV movies.

Colbert doesn't have his lineup for next week yet.

I really surprised that Jimmy Kimmel isn't having anyone on, considering he's on Disney-owned ABC and he typically has at least one person from every Marvel to show up during a promotion cycle. I'm betting that either Evans or SLJ show up on Letterman to fill one of his open slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"