Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

Full outfit

1BpbRjB.png

that looks epic.
and as someone mentioned in the general thread, very queen of the damned.

This is what Ayer said.

I was being more tongue in cheek than explicitly literal. Which reminds me those circles on her legs remind me a bit of how apocalyption technology often looks and that mark on her stomach looks circuit boardish, I wonder if there is any connection between the two.

As great and beautiful Cara looks, im a little worried about her performance, i havent exactly heard great things about her in Paper Towns, but hopefully she'll do a serviceable job.

Cool. Where are these new images coming from?

Enchantress is very Malazanesque in appearance.

As great and beautiful Cara looks, im a little worried about her performance, i havent exactly heard great things about her in Paper Towns, but hopefully she'll do a serviceable job.

She was great.

Cara looks sexy as hell
She really is beautiful.
Sadly I've heard bad things about her in this movie. That may be due to others being awesome though. I hope she delivers.

Not much of a fan of that headwear. It looks like a combination of Egyptian Shuti or Hemhem crown and Aztec Moctezuma's crown with bunch of sigils (some possibly crafted anew for the film and some already existent like that seal of Saturn on the top left of the third pic) and those built-in eyes, but the craft appears way too elaborate than it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"