Chapter 10: "Truth and Consequences" discussion thread 11/26

caitin should never ever ever step foot on this show again ever

I liked her, but the way this season is going she might as well have never really existed. :( She's a wasted character like Monica who was enver given enough screen time.

I don't hink Monica is done just yet. I think she'll stick around for a hot minute. Once Niki's gone, Micha will need someone to watch over him/listen to his witty remarks.

I don't hink Monica is done just yet. I think she'll stick around for a hot minute. Once Niki's gone, Micha will need someone to watch over him/listen to his witty remarks.
bhahhahah Are you watching My Wife and Kids?

I was feeling the Sylar and Maya kiss even though he's just using her.

I'm hating Peter this season too. Very dull he doesn't have that spark he had last season.

Where is the Hatian? Where is Matt? :mad:

-Æ-;13358054 said:
Well I think it stands the test of time that beheading is the only way to truly kill an immortal.

I've said that all along with my numerous Highlander and Dracula references, but people stubbornly kept putting them down. It's so nice to be right and have the coveted power of "I told you so!" :woot:

bhahhahah Are you watching My Wife and Kids?

I was feeling the Sylar and Maya kiss even though he's just using her.

I'm hating Peter this season too. Very dull he doesn't have that spark he had last season.

Where is the Hatian? Where is Matt?

yeah...peter was much more a go getter last season. Not to mention a lot smarter, I just find myself disagreeing with a lot of his decisions this season, like not opening the box. Sylar macking on Maya was sooooooooooooo EVIL! Gotta love it!

This episode clearly wasn't as good as the last one. It felt really rushed. Some scenes seemed really weird too.

The 1977 scene was a huge let down. I expected it to be a more epic. The original 12 are about to lock up the man that brought them all together. Their forefather and mentor. And no way that was Kaito 30 years ago. He looked nothing like him, he was 3 feet shorter and his accent was terrible. And why did Adam get caught so easily. He's a cunning guy who can heal himself. I thought for sure Kaito would have to use his ability to slow him down.

I enjoyed Sylar. He was delicously evil as always. Some people say Maya is dumb but i think the way he manipulated her was believable,

About the supposed "HRG couldn't have healed because his brain was destroyed" plothole:
I think it's like this. If a person has the ability to regenerate, the healing proces must be activated by the brain. We know that their blood can heal others too. So if someone is injected with the blood of a person with a regenerative ability their brain wouldn't have to be intact because that's not where the ability comes from. It comes from the blood they have been injected with.

I really hope Monica is going to kick those guys asses. She has a ipod loaded with kung fu and all that stuff.

10 bucks says Peter will get owned by Hiro and just before Hiro gives him the finishing blow he has a change of heart.

Sylar is going to be the T-bag of heroes, he will still be a bad guy. but he won't be the main bad guy for each season

what's his purpose, besides killing people? Seriously, that's all he's good for.

True. But there is nothing wrong with villain who has a simple motive. He wants to obtain as many powers as possible and be more extraordinary than anyone else. Which makes him always a threat.

you are right, sylar is supposed to be gone, but his fans won't let that happen

I am sorry, but this show is laughable. They obviously have no intention of ever having an epic battle, or even a great duel of powers.

Their convenient contrivances for plot are belly aching. It took Mya 5 episodes to get to where ever they were last episode, but only a few minutes to get to New York.

I screamed cripple fight at the TV when Hiro, & Peter were fitting to duel, because those 2 are just ******ed.

Mohinder, don't even get me started.

The Bennett family story is semi-interesting, but not enough to make this show watchable. Claire comes face to face with the person that helped get her father killed, & she punches a window! Biatch please.:down:

Overrall the shows problem falls in the category as Smallville. Both shows have great actors, but the writing is just horrendeous. I was really pumped when I hear what they were doing with Origins. Bringing in different writers. I think that would have really exposed just how flawed this show is. I was especially looking forward to Kevin Smith doing it. I so badly want him to do a straight forward comic book movie.

Oh well. Much like Smallville I am going to ride this show out to the end, but unlike Smallville. I don't see this show last past this season. Not unless they get some better writers. People are already starting to turn on the show.

If the only reason people watch the show is to see stupid duels or superhero fights, then they don't need to be watching in the first place.

Good riddance.

If the only reason people watch the show is to see stupid duels or superhero fights, then they don't need to be watching in the first place.

Good riddance.

Duels and superhero fights rock hard, like Freddy Mercury. :woot:

Finally saw this week's episode. Man, Maya and Peter are going to kick themselves when they realize how badly they're being played :o

Finally saw this week's episode. Man, Maya and Peter are going to kick themselves when they realize how badly they're being played :o

Except that Peter can and will destroy Adam when he finds out that he's getting played. Maya will get her ass torn apart by Sylar.

Agreed.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Peter needs to go? He's grown too powerful for his own good IMO.

Agreed.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Peter needs to go? He's grown too powerful for his own good IMO.

No. Peters my second favorite on the show. If anyone needs to go, Hiro needs to go. I'd say Niki needs to go, but I'm sure she's heading there anyway.

Good riddance.

You must be stupid or naive.

People with super powers are going to sit around and talk when dealing with someone they hate?

No. Super powered fights will and should happen.

I didn't say they shouldn't happen!

Don't put words in my mouth. Thank you!

People with super powers are going to sit around and talk when dealing with someone they hate?

I'm pretty sure that SuperT means that people shouldnt be watching Heroes just for superpowered fights.

Well I was going to reply, but you said pretty much what I was going to say.

I am not watching just for the superhero battles, but when 2 people are going to throwdown. I don't expect just a fist fight like Peter, & Sylar pulled off last year.

I didn't say they shouldn't happen!

Don't put words in my mouth. Thank you!

Well, lucky Ghostvirus hit the nail on the head of my point.

Well I was going to reply, but you said pretty much what I was going to say.

I am not watching just for the superhero battles, but when 2 people are going to throwdown. I don't expect just a fist fight like Peter, & Sylar pulled off last year.

Of everything they can do... they just use a little power and end up just punching each other until everyone can do their part.

I'm sure they will give us a super-brawl soon.
A Sylar/Elle showdown is being heavily rumoured at the moment.

I'm sure they will give us a super-brawl soon.
A Sylar/Elle showdown is being heavily rumoured at the moment.

Well, thanks to the strike, we only have one episode left that will have to last us for as LONG while. I doubt it will fit into the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"