Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Chloe Bennet IS Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people are totally cool with green anger monsters and magic space vikings but a hot chick with an aptitude for computers breaks their suspension of disbelief.

crazy thought...what if the reason SHIELD knows nothing about her...is because she's not from Earth? :)

I like how people are totally cool with green anger monsters and magic space vikings but a hot chick with an aptitude for computers breaks their suspension of disbelief.
And we need a "LIKE" button for just such statements. :up:

Someone should have that as their avatar.

Now to remove all traces.

31aTJdj.gif

Last edited:
Now I'm think I'm gonna change it, because I feel like I'll get banned for this.

Well leave it for someone else to use if you don't want it.

Well, I'll keep it until someone says I have to change it.

IF I have to change it.

If AOS uses that scene in their previews for every episode from here on out, the ratings will go through the roof.

If AOS uses that scene in their previews for every episode from here on out, the ratings will go through the roof.

Yes, they need to use her... um... um... bewbs.

Super soldier from WWII gets frozen in a block of ice for seventy years, the gets thawed out and is good as new, ok.

Billionaire playboy with high-tech armor, perfectly reasonable.

Nerdy scientist gets bombarded with Gamma Radiation which, instead of killing him, causes him to turn into an enormous green rage monster, why not.

Norse Gods, sure we'll go with that.

Killer genocidal robot, awesome.

Purple genocidal alien warlord in love with death, absolutely.

Extremely skilled computer hacker, that's ridiculous and completely unbelievable, would never happen.

Yeah, that makes sense.

I would not be a bit surprised that Fitz make a bra with guns for Skye :D

I would not be a bit surprised that Fitz make a bra with guns for Skye :D

Isn't that in something already? What is it? Something like Austin Powers... maybe a fembot?

Isn't that in something already? What is it? Something like Austin Powers... maybe a fembot?

You must not be seeing all those "Machete Kills" ads with Sofia Vergara's boob-guns. In fact, one is probably playing in a pop-up ad right now as you read this.

I'm not getting any pop up ads, fortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"