Cinematic Civil War:MCU vs DCCU - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I cannot believe people say music in MCU is meh.

Ok, Zimmer's and J XL's stuff in MoS and BvS is just stellar, but I was listening to Silvestri's TFA and TA scores and they are fantastic too, the themes are so strong. Also Doyle's Thor and Tyler's GotG Vol 1 score are very good too, for example...

I wish Silvestri was composing for some DCEU films, he's great. But he's working on Infinity War, so at least that's that. :woot:

With Ledger though it feels like a reach since Christopher Nolan co-wrote all of Ledger's lines and directed it. And he intentionally crafted the film around the Joker, so like the shark in Jaws you see relatively very little of him, but every time he appears it has drastic impact on the narrative and constantly changes its gears.

Saying that the actor or character makes the movie is a bit silly since the movie is built around him and a variety of protagonists reacting. It is very much like saying, well if there was no shark in Jaws, you would not have the same movie. No kidding.

Odd choice of retort regarding that he was written to fit in the movie when one of my examples was that there are those that don't think he was written that well, but acted very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"