Confession is good for the Hype. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like being alone on Thanksgiving and all these wild turkey videos are making me hungry.

I confess that I had fifths today, I should of stopped at thirds because the portion size was twice as big as what you get at the cheesecake factory.

I confess that I had fifths today, I should of stopped at thirds because the portion size was twice as big as what you get at the cheesecake factory.

It's forgiviable since it's only done once a year, IMO.

It's forgiviable since it's only done once a year, IMO.
alright cool lol, back when me and my cousins were younger we always thought that we could never finish one serving that was before we introduced turkey ball and other athletic type of things.

I Confess i don't think i'm going to get this promotion i applied for

I confess that I went to my High School Reunion tonight and it was really cool to see some familiar faces. I almost wish I could go back with what I know now so that those years wouldn't have felt so awkward.

I confess that I went to my High School Reunion tonight and it was really cool to see some familiar faces. I almost wish I could go back with what I know now so that those years wouldn't have felt so awkward.

I'm never going to my 10 year high school reunion. My life may still suck by then, and I doubt I get it on with a woman there. :word: if I had a gf though, I be like ':BA let's go to the closet or a classroom'

#fantasies.

I'm never going to my 10 year high school reunion. My life may still suck by then, and I doubt I get it on with a woman there. :word: if I had a gf though, I be like ':BA let's go to the closet or a classroom'

#fantasies.
It was actually a little weird but cool, because it was a 5 year reunion, but it was still so soon that most people hadn't changed much. Plus it wasn't as awkward or discouraging since a lot of us are still in the same boat of looking for jobs and living with our parents. That actually made me feel a lot better about myself since I took a semester off and graduated a year after everyone else.

I think our 10 year reunion will be a lot different though, once people start becoming successful or disappointing.

It was actually a little weird but cool, because it was a 5 year reunion, but it was still so soon that most people hadn't changed much. Plus it wasn't as awkward or discouraging since a lot of us are still in the same boat of looking for jobs and living with our parents. That actually made me feel a lot better about myself since I took a semester off and graduated a year after everyone else.

I think our 10 year reunion will be a lot different though, once people start becoming successful or disappointing.

I'm gonna be disappointing. I just....I dunno if I can even try anymore. But enough about me being a loser....

Did you had to pay to get in?? Pay for drinks??

I'm gonna be disappointing. I just....I dunno if I can even try anymore. But enough about me being a loser....

Did you had to pay to get in?? Pay for drinks??
Well just do your best and remember that there's no point in comparing yourself to others. That's the most important thing I've learned. I know I could've done better, both in high school and afterward, but everyone goes through their own struggles at their own pace.

And no, I heard it was at a pretty popular and busy bar, but it started early the evening so there was no line to get in. And I heard it was $35 for an open bar until 9pm, but I don't drink so it wasn't an issue. Although once again I went home and felt pretty whoozy, which always seems to happen whenever I'm at a bar.

I confess that the other day a youth walked up to me and said, "What it do?" He sounded like he was auditioning for a slave epic. The proper way to say this sentence is, "What does it do?" Personally I blame the mother.

I confess....these pretzels are making me thirsty!!

I confess....these pretzels are making me thirsty!!

EGamW.gif

I confess that I was having a Skyrim dance party on my own once I got off work. If my cam on my new computer wasn't such crap I would have uploaded it to YouTube.

I confess that I've watched A Dangerous Method three times in the last two days.

i confess i get teary eyed watching Remember the Titans

I confess that I've watched A Dangerous Method three times in the last two days.

I confess I've been putting off watching that movie for this long because I was supposed to watch it with a friend.

After getting ready for bed, I just spent five minutes standing in front of the mirror making goofy faces and giggling at myself.

I confess that I really don't like the theater club I was a part of anymore. I took a break since I had graduated and wanted to leave more opportunities for people who still go there, but with a new president in charge, all I've heard is that things have gotten words because they go to party and smoke every day now, as opposed to every week. And everything they do now just seems like a joke. I've tried to get involved in some things recently and its like they don't even take it seriously anymore, and its actually made me feel like I'm not being welcomed back either, since I don't party like they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"